Waking up

Adonis pov- it's been almost two days since they moved her here and still hasn't woken up yet, I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest, I lay in the bed with her my arms securely around her, I can't lose her not now.

Adonis-oh my sweet baby girl please wake up, let me see those beautiful eyes of yours, let me hear that sweet as honey voice again( I kissed her now pale lips and pull her closer to my chest holding her tightly afraid to let her go... )

Beep....beep..

Emerald pov- The loud beeping sound get louder the strong smell of Antiseptic is so strong, where am I , and why does my eye leads feel so heavy.... ' Andro... Adonis.... Where are they .... I need to go to them now..
I slowly opened my eyes and start to freak out as I can barely move, I calm down a little when I see the reason, that reason is Adonis.... , I try calling his name but I can hardly talk my throat is so dry... why am I in the hospital connected to these machines, what happened, Adonis slowly wakes up and see me , he holds me even tighter tears pooling out his eyes.....

Emerald- w...wa...ter....

Adonis- 'shit sorry baby girl you must be so thirsty ( I grab the jug and pour her some water , I put the straw to get lips I can feel her shaking as she drinks )
Baby girl not so fast, drink it slowly ( I press the button to call for Dr Andrew )
The Dr should be here soon, I am sorry baby, this is my fault, I hire her, I should have done a better background check, Alex is looking into her now, ( kiss )
That god you okay... I...I ... thought I lost you

Emerald- w....what.... Happ...en... ed....?

Adonis- I will tell you everything later I promise right now you just need to concentrate on getting better okay....

Emerald- A..Andro. Where is he.... , is he okay... where is he...( crying)

Adonis- shuu... shu.... Baby girl he his fine, Amelia is looking after him( I hold her rubbing circles on her back trying my best to soothe her )

Dr Andrews- Mrs Romano it's good to see that you are up, how are you feeling any pain or discomfort any where....

Emerald- just.... S...ome... p..ain.. i..in. My... st..omach... and he..ad.. and m..my th...roat.... Is dry.

Dr Andrews- that is all normal of what you went through, okay if it's okay with you, I will check all your vitals( I gulp nervously looking at Adonis, I don't know him personally but I can say one thing and that is he is very possessive of his wife, I take a deep calming breath when he gives me a nod I then look to Mrs Romano )

Emerald- yes t..that would be fine....

Adonis pov- I watched Dr Andrews intensely as he checked her, I know his doing his Job but I still hate any man touching her but given where we are and her condition I reign in my anger and possessiveness and let him do his job.

Adonis- when do you think can go home Dr Andrews

Dr Andrews- most of her virals are looking good except her blood pressure is to low but that is also due to the fact she has been out for two days she needs to eat, we will start her on something light if she can keep it down then we will give her something slightly heavier but we will have to take it slow since her stomach had to be pumped. But if she can keep things down today then by tomorrow morning she can go home...

Adonis- thank Dr...

Dr Andrews- I will have some of the nurses bring her some toast and fruit.

Emerald- Okay I am feeling a little better, will you please tell me what happened, the last thing I can remember is, been told you got hurt Sarah gave me tea and then... , then blank...
' wait you got hurt...., what happen are you okay , should you been in bed to( crying )

Adonis- baby calm down, I was hurt I am fine now , I promise , The only thing I am worried about is you okay, now relax lay down relax and as soon as they bring you some food you can try and eat something okay but take it slow I don't want you getting sick...

Emerald- okay fine but tell Sarah to help Amelia, I am sure she has her hands full ( I noticed immediately when I said Sarah name he became in raged but why? )
Adonis what's wrong, why did you get mad did some else happen.

Adonis- it's nothing for you to worry about baby girl, you just concentrate on getting better( I kissed her pouty lips as she glared at me )

Emerald- No... tell me now? You can't keep me in the dark.

Adonis- baby I promise I will tell you, but when you are better okay, look the nurse is already here with you food , please just eat.

Emerald- I won't eat, ( huff) until you tell me everything that happened.

Adonis- Agrrr!!! Fine , Sarah she was in on everything with Helena, Chelsea and Mr ford I have my guys trying to find what the connection is with you as far as I know she doesn't even know any of them.
Sarah poisoned you

Emerald- tea, she put it in he tea, I remembered I was fine till I drank it then everything went....blank , she didn't hurt Andro did she , he wasn't....

Adonis- I had the Doctors check him, his perfectly fine they didn't do anything to him.

Emerald- I wa...nt.... ( crying) Andro I want my baby..... I want to go home and hold him in my arms while been in yours.... Take me home Adonis I ...( crying )

Adonis- shu... shu... baby please don't cry you know how much It kills me when you cry....
Look baby you can't go right now that want to monitor you for one more day then we will go home and you Andro and I will cuddle up in our bed watch a movie just us three okay, just one more day baby I promise then I will take you home even if they say no, I will take you home okay, can you do one more day for me.
( she nods her head at me and I wipe her tears and kiss her cheek )