Emerald

Emerald pov- I woke up a little over an hour ago, then everything hit me and I couldn't help to scream and cry uncontrollably, I walked out and noticed Sarah she is sitting in the living room watching something.

Emerald- Where is Adonis?

Sarah- I am not sure mam..., but I am sure he will be home shortly.
Why don't I make you some tea to help relax you, I am sure everything will work out and they with find Andro, come seat down here I will make it now ....

Emerald- okay , thank you....

Sarah pov- I haven't heard from Helena yet but she say she needs to wait awhile before she will bring him back , the last I heard she was complaining to me about how he won't shut up,
I hope she won't hurt him, I don't mind hurting that Emerald bitch but not that baby, okay now back on track I grab the cyanide and pour some in her tea making sure to add honey and lemon so the taste isn't that noticeable.
I walk back into the living room making sure I wear my sweetest smile.

Sarah- here mam drink it while it is hot

Emerald- Sarah how many time do I have to tell you to call me Emerald and not mam.....

Sarah - sorry Emerald, I will not forget next time
Now drink, quickly ( I look down smiling at her, wanting her to drink and die , okay not die just sick enough so I can give her to someone so he will let me go, my dad Donny after my mom died I got sent to that hell and he always mentioned how useless I was , he said I was more useless then his step daughter, well he adopted her but only had her till she turned 13 then Zachary who is mr Ford took her back her mother's lawyers grew suspicious that he didn't have her.
He told me if I could bring her back, he would treat me better, he wants his little slave and he said Zachary will pay him 10 million for her, he also wants the business back
So that's when I took a job as there nanny so I could get closer to them and they would trust me.

Emerald pov -I was about to drink it and just ignore the weird behaviour of Sarah I have more important things to worry about, like my baby boy where is he is he okay, did she hurt him.
But was stopped by Jacob barging in and the security team coming from all over the house, I put the cup down and I am instantly pulled behind Jacob.

Emerald - Jacob what's going on, where is Adonis, did he find our Andro, he is safe, is he alive.

Jacob- his fine ,Andro is fine and .....( Sarah started slowly walking away before she sprinter away.)
"Get her now don't let her get away "

Emerald- where is Andro, wait if Andro is here then where is Adonis, Jacob.....

Jacob- Andro is asleep and well in his car seat he has three of Adonis security watching him....
As far as Adonis goes, I am sorry Emerald to say this but he got shot, Helena put the gun to Andro and Adonis jump in front taking the bullet his in the hospital now, but I know how strong my best friend is he will pull through this, he loves you and Andro too much to leave you, come if you want we will go to the hospital.

Emerald pov- I nodded my head and grabbed my tea to drink it , I really hate to waste, that and I need to build up my strength to see him, I have been very depleted since Andro was taken, I haven't eaten or drank anything, but knowing he is safe and knowing I now need to be strong not only for Adonis but for our son, I wiped the tears from my eyes and drank the tea in one go seeing as it no longer was hot, I out the cup back down and turned to follow Jacob but Then I started to feel dizzy but I shook it off knowing that this happened because I haven't eaten, I will eat when I get there but only when I know Adonis is okay..
Once in the car, I see my handsome baby boy our little Andro.
Not wanting to wake him, I am sure he has been through a lot I place a soft kiss on his head and whispered, so glad you are back , mommy missed you so much, we will see daddy now....

I leaned back and shut my eyes everything started to get blurrier by the second, I can feel my heart beat faster and my breathing becoming Labour and I am not the only one to notice he tells the driver to stop and he hops in the back with us that's when I feel my body shaking then everything started to go black , I whispered a small praying that Adonis is fine so he will take care of our son.
Mommy loves you Andro....

Jacob- shit.... Adonis is going to lose it, what the hell just happened to her ( I grabbed her wrist to feel for a pulse it was slow but it was there I wanted to scream and tell the driver to drive faster but then I remember Andro....

Lewis you need to step on it or we will lose her then then we will both feel the wrath of Adonis.

Hang in there Emerald, don't you dare if up.

Jacob pov- I sat in the back holding her trying to think what happened, then it hit me, I don't know if it was all possible.

Calling

Denis- Jacob, I heard what happened to the boss is he okay, what about Andro.

Adonis got shoot but Andro is okay I am on my way to the hospital with them but something happened to Emerald on the way she is fading so I am going by a hunch here but can you go into the living room is there still a cup there ( I don't here anything but heavy breathing)

Denis- yes , yes there is what do you need

Jacob- Wear gloves and put the cup in a baggy and take it to st Martin's hospital, if I am right Emerald was poisoned.

Denis- I'm on it I will get it to you right away

Jacob- also get diapers, clothes and formula for Andro, also please inform Amelia she will take Andro and look after him I want at least 20 guards watching over them especially Andro and Sofia, I have feelings this isn't over.