Swimming with sharks

Adonis - ( I turned to Emerald) kitten look ahead we have reached our last and final destination before we head home.

Emerald- ( I looked a head and my eyes instantly widened both with fear and excitement)
Sharks.... Really...

Adonis- your not scared are you... kitten...

Emerald- umm yes and no, I am but I still want to do it, you don't think it will be to much for Andro.

Adonis- he will be fine, kitten I promise you( I kissed her forehead) I'm going to go get him he should be up.

Emerald pov- wow...wow... this is the most fun filled adventure I have ever been own and I am doing it with my husband and son, I can't believe I am going to swim with sharks, oh god we have docked were really doing this, this is it , swimming with shark are we crazy parents for bringing our son to swim with them too, deep breath you can do this be wouldn't have brought you both here if it wasn't safe.

Adonis- let's go kitten

Emerald- coming......

instructor: okay ladies and gentlemen boys and girls the most important thing to remember is to stay calm as long as you calm so are they.

Adonis pov- I could tell when she went into the water clinging on Andro that she was a little scared But they with everything even when she is fearful she sucks it up and does it she never lets fear slow her down, she is my fearless little kitten and our son well his baby he has no concept of fear yet so her didn't care he was just happy been in the water, but I must say he was an amazing experience and do it with my family made it even better.

Instructor- okay guys do all who would like to go into the shark gage to see our bigger sharks up close follow me.

Adonis- so baby girl you want to go.

Emerald- ummm yeah sure lets do it, but what about Andro.

Adonis- he will be fine to come with us, ( I took Andro of her and we followed the instructor )
You ready for this, there no nurse sharks there far bigger.

Emerald- yes I am sure, let's do this, ( god I have no idea where this confidence is coming from, but I guess Adonis truly does being it out of me)

Adonis pov- Emerald and I decided that we wouldn't use the gage and I am happy we didn't I couldn't believe we got this close to this huge shark it was incredible.
Once we had our moment and a photo which is gunna be great in our memory book we up to the surface so Andro could have his go of course he will go into the tank.

( just imagine him younger )

I watched as we went into the tank with him, but he pretty much swam on his own right up close to the shark, kinda had my heart racing then I remember what the instructor said and I slowly calmed myself down with the help of Adnois who was right behind me holding me tight as we watch our brave and fearless baby boy swimming with the sharks, this moment will be captured forever so he knows that he has always been brave and fearless just like his dad.
Andro swims into my arms, ah looks like he has had enough, looks like that is our sign that it is our time to go.

Adonis- looks like our little guy has had enough, lets head back to the yacht and gets some dinner, the captain already told me he has fuelled up and we are ready to head back home.

Emerald- sounds good to me although I will miss it just been the three of us, but I do miss Amelia and Sofia.
We should invite them to dinner when we get back show them pictures, and tell them all about our adventure, but next time we need to bring them, I know that Sofia will love to swim with the dolphins.

Adonis- what ever you want kitten( I kissed the side of her head and wrapped my arms around them as we walked back to the yacht , part of me wanted to stay just sailing around knowing that no one knows where here and no one can hurt them, which means there both safe, I have checked my emails called on the satellite phone but they still haven't found them, I know eventually we will have to face it, fight it together but I rather her never know and be safe.
I will work twice as hard to find them give all my fortune to find them and have every single one of them locked up.
I also unfortunately have to go back to work, but I have also hired the best security to look after them both although Emerald has been telling me since we left for this trip that she wants to go back and work.
I didn't want to at first but I think it might be better safer if they both are with me and hey My company does have the childcare and I know with me been CEO they will keep and bigger and more watchful eye on my son, well I will also still have security guards to watch him as well.
Let's just hope nothing else happens when we get back.