Ready to pop

Emerald pov - I am almost a week over due I am dying I want it out I can't take it anymore, why just why won't he leave my womb, I can barely sleep anymore it so uncomfortable the Doctor told me he will come when he is ready, he said to give it 3 more days and gave me things I could do to help it along and also what me and Adonis can do that is a sure fire way to break my water, you think he would want to help but no he won't even though the doctor told him it was save he refuses t have sex with him so I am not talking to him, yes I know I am been a big baby about it but I have a reason to be I have a living human inside of me that doesn't want to get out and is using my The bladder as a jumping castle.

Adnois pov- Things have been pretty intense my beautiful sweet kitten isn't so sweet right now she is always on edge I know it's the pregnancy hormones and she doesn't mean it, that's the only reason why I have been so lenient towards her and believe me it is no easy feet to do so.
I get she is uncomfortable I know I will never understand how she feels not truly but she needs to be patient he will come, that damm doctor said I could help her water break by having sex but I just don't feel comfortable doing that, I know they said it was safe and it wouldn't hurt the baby but to me I feel like i will be because my cock is going where he lives so I told her no more till after the baby is born and after she heals and to say she wasn't happy is a complete understatement she's completely ignoring me she isn't talking to me and it's driving me crazy I miss talking and snuggle nexts to my baby girl.
"God I how he comes out soon , I miss her , I need her maybe I should just have sex with her so her water will break and she will speak to me again.
I start walking towards our room contemplating on whether I can truly do this, but as I get closer to the room I here an earth shattering scream so I pick up my peace and as soon as I open the door I am meet with my crying baby girl, she screaming then all of a sudden water gushes out of her.

Emerald- A...Adonis..... I ...my...wat..er....

Adonis- shuu... it's okay baby I got you lets go , we got to get you to the hospital ( I quickly pick her up and run down the stairs screaming for Dexter to get the car thank god we put her hospital bag in there weeks ago.

Emerald- AHhh!!! God it hurts so much.....
( crying) make the pain go away Adonis

Adonis- baby look at me your okay... your gunna be fine I promise I will never leave your side okay , now when you feel a contraction squeeze my hand okay and soon as we get to the hospital I will have them give you something for the pain and epidural but for now you have to be strong baby I promise it will not take us long to get there...

Emerald- O...kay.....AAHHHH!!!! I will try.... Just promise you won't let go of me ...

Adonis- daddy's got you baby girl.....

Adonis pov- thank god we finally made it , I jumped out of the car with Emerald in my arms still screaming in pain, the nurses all rush to us seeing Emerald is much distress.
Our doctor comes and checks on her , I see the worrying look on all there faces.

Adonis- what is it? What's wrong?, "tell me now !!!

Doctor- Mr Romano sir , The baby his is breached and also has the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck we have to perform an emergency C-section.

Adonis-W..what ? Will they be okay

Nurses- sir you have to wait here until they administer The epidural and local anaesthetic after we done with that you may join your wife .

Adonis pov- I stood outside the operating theatre not knowing what to do I was frozen from shock and fear and it made it worse when al I could here where her cries and pleas from me I keep banging and pushing the locked doors trying to get to her then finally the nurses come out.

Nurses- sir you need to calm down, if you want to join your wife and be there for her you need to relax and calm.

Adonis - ( I take a dee breath trying to calm myself I know she is right I will only make things worse if I go off, as soon as I am inside my heart feels like is going to break I hate seeing my baby girl like this )
It's okay baby I am here every thing will be fine he will be fine.

Adonis pov- I kept holding her hand light kisses on her head whispering sweet nothing in her ear then all I hear is the doctor telling the nurse to make sure the Nicu is prepared then they took our son he never cried , oh god please let him be okay, I turning to put my focus on Emerald, but soon as I face her, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body was convulsing foaming at. Mouth , I was stilled with shock didn't feel nor notice the nurses pushing me out of the room as I continued to shout her name over and over again thenI felt arms around me someone calling my name.

Amelia- Adonis... Adonis.... Snap out of it come on bro , you can't break down now they both need you, you have to be strong for them, your wife , your son... ADONIS!!

Adonis- Oh god please tell me there okay I can't lose them....