Emerald & Adonis

Jacob pov - this is not, this is not good if Adonis finds out what happened he is going to loose it.
She has been with the Doctors for almost an hour they said they had to pump her stomach and flush out the poison.
Finally I see one one of the doctors coming towards me.

Jacob- what happened to her, is she okay?

Dr - we won't completed know until she wakes up her results came back with high levels of arsenic which is why she instantly collapsed and was convulsing , I've seen arsenic poisoning before but the people that do it usually do it a little bit at a time because small portions of it at a time cannot be detected, who ever did this wanted it to take immediate steps, there is a chance it could effect her brain function, but we are all optimistic that she won't be to badly effected since you got her here immediately after she consumed it.

Jacob- what? , Dr are you saying that it was the last thing she eat or drank.

Dr- yes, You can go see her now, she is asleep, if she wakes up press the help button immediately so we can examine her .

Jacob pov- I new that little bitch Sarah had something to do with it, I pulled out my oh to call Alex to tell him what's happening and see how Adonis we are in the same hospital.

Alex- Jacob please tell me you got there on time and Emerald and Andro is okay.

Jacob- Andro is fine But... ( deep breath)
But Emerald....I got there on time I just didn't count on her poisoning Emerald. But Dr is hopeful that it won't effect her as I got her to the hospital immediately, she put I arsenic in her tea a lot of it, they just finishing pumping her stomach I am with her know, she sleeping still they will know more once she is awake.
What about Adonis is okay, how bad was it.

Alex- Adonis is going to lose it, when he finds out, he is asleep right now all that morphine knocked his ass out cold , he will fine , good as new it missed all his vital organs.
Okay we will talk more once they are awake no doubt when he wakes up he will demand I take her to him.

Jacob- I know that is right, so how bad from 1 to 10 is Adonis going to kill me.

Alex - don't be such a baby he won't kill you he may punch you in the face first but when he hears what happened his anger will not be towards you.
Okay I gunna go his starting to wake up I got to get the Dr keep me updated. ( hangup)

Adonis pov- my head is killing me , all I hear is a beeping sound , I slowly open my eyes and look around I know I am in a hospital I see Alex, I quickly shoot up the only thoughts on my mind is my son.

Adonis- where is Andro is okay is he with Emerald where are they I have to see them.
( I go to get up but Alex pushes me back down )

Alex - Adonis bro calm down you just hot out of surgery you hours ago, you need to rest.

Adonis- ( I reluctantly laid back down ) call Emerald she must be so worried, I have to see her hold her and our son( I notice that at the
Mention of Emerald's name he got quite )
Alex where is Emerald, did something happened to her to our son, 'Dammit Alex answer me

Alex - after you passed out from blood lost I got a call from Peter he said that Helena talked and said that Mr ford and Chelsea were in on in but that's not all, it was also Sarah I don't know her connection or what she has to gain maybe money who knows peter and his swat team are looking for all three of them, umm I don't Jacob he got to her and confronted Sarah but she bolted out then they where on the way to you but something happened she started convulsing she was poison by arsenic Jacob thinks it was tea she drank. She is stabled now but she hasn't woken up, the Dr said because the amount to her at once could cause brain damage but they are hopeful since Jacob acted right away and got here on time, it was lucky they where on the way to the hospital.

Adonis- what? Are you kidding me , I want them found "NOW!!! , where is Andro, did the Doctor's check him.
Take me to Emerald now I have to see her, hold her, I can't leave her I want another private room for us.( I ripped the I.V from my arm but again Alex stopped me , then a Doctor and nurse walked in.

Dr- Mr Romano please stay in bed, you just had surgery to remove a bullet, you have not healed yet.
Nurses- Dr Andrews is right Mr Romano why don't you lay back down and let him examine you, then after that , I will personally look after you , I promise I will do anything to make you comfortable and relax ( rubs his arms up and down )

Adonis- 'Do not touch me whore, I want a private room for my wife and I she is also here, Dr Andrews is it , I am sure you know that I own this hospital and I am not happy I can see what kinda nurses you like to hire, ( I looked to the nurse still batting her eyelashes at me even after I called her a whore Pathetic bitch ) who ever you are you are fired I want you out of my hospital and you Dr Andrew I want that private room and I want my wife in the in 30 mins be happy I am giving you that long, do I make my self clear.

Dr Andrews- y....es.... Mr Romano S...Sir...
( I ran out of there dragging Penelope with me, god this woman is so shameful does she have a death wish everyone knows that Adonis Romano is married with a baby.)

Dr Andrews - security, security get miss Penelope out of here and make sure she does not return orders from Mr Romano.
( I new the room with a king size hospital bed perfect for Mr and Mrs Romano, I called the cleaners to clean and go over everything, I went to Mrs Romano's room and told her Doctor who Transferred over to me, her and the man that was with her whom I know as Mr Romano's friend Jacob I told him what happened and why MR Romano wanted so he followed me to the room I also had one of the under nurse take him to room.

Adonis pov- I was taken to the private suite in the hospital suitable for Emerald and I, I waited nervously for her to arrive wanting nothing more then to hold her in my arms, I should have done a better background check on Sarah this would have never happened but I will say this I will find out, I will hire the best private investigator to hunt them down they will pay for what they did.
I will have to ask Alex later.
Just as I was about to lose it again the door opens and they push Emerald in her eyes are closed she has tubes coming out the only Comfort I feel is that she is breathing on her own.

Adonis- oh my god baby girl, my poor baby( I didn't wait for them to move her, ( I shot them a glare that dare them to touch her, they immediately backed away, I carefully picked her and placed her on the bed then they plug in the monitors, I immediately got into bed with her wrapping my arms securely around her not wanting to let go)
I am so sorry baby girl, I should have done more to protect you, please wake up my love( crying)....