Honeymoon

Adonis pov- She is finally completely mine more then ever, My wife, Mrs Allison Romano, My heart , My soul , My everything we didn't go to far from home and we are only staying for the weekend, but I promised her that after he is born and his a little older I will take her on a proper one.

Emerald- wow it's beautiful, can we go on a natural hike up the mountain, The view right up the top must be breathtaking.

Adonis- "NO BABY!! Your 5 months pregnant you are not going to walk up a dam mountain it's not safe for you and our son, maybe we can come back here then I will take you on one till then we are just going to relax and enjoy our weekend and spending some Quality time together without any interruptions.

Emerald- but....

Adonis- no buts baby, now come on lets get you both feed I know you are hungry then maybe we can go for a swim or a small walk along the beach.

Emerald- okay... can I get pancakes with ice cream and chocolate syrup and chocolate cover strawberries ohh mmm maybe some waffles...

Adonis- baby you may have pancakes with some fruits no ice cream, no chocolate

Emerald- agrr!!! Why not? , it's your son that wants it ( I pout at him while rubbing my belly giving him my best puppy dog eyes )

Adonis- really baby our son wants it ( smirk )

Emerald- yes please Adonis .... ( pouting ) you never let me have any junk or sweets since you found out I was pregnant, I won't eat it all the time just once in a while and...and since it our honeymoon can't I have want I want for the weekend please.....

Adonis- mmm... fine you can have what you want but only once every 2 weeks that mean one meal every two weeks do you understand and it's within reason..

Emerald- yes...yes... okay ... yeh your the best... thank you Adonis... I love you..

Adonis- your welcome my love.... Now come on I msg the maids to start making your breakfast while we wait why don't we go for a short walk along the beach...

Emerald- sounds good to me.....

Emerald pov- I quickly got dress and we headed out Adonis said it was his private beach which got me thinking about a dream I had which soon became a Fantasy which I hope to see the true and what perfect way to do it then right now and right here on the beach it's private so now one will see.
As soon as we can there along the water I realised it was just like in my dream and now more then ever I want to see it through the place is absolutely spectacular it was so Sareen and beautiful, the view the water everything is like a walking dream.

Emerald - wow Adonis it's beautiful can't wait to go for a swim and....

Adonis- you can go for a swim after you eat and wait an hour then I will take you back out here.
What else were you saying you said swim and ...
What else were you thinking about kitten

Emerald- I was thinking about a dream I had...( blushing)

Adonis- what dream was that, that had you blushing red

Emerald- ummm t...that you made love to me on this very beach..

Adonis- well if that's what my kitten wants, that's what my kitten will get will get there isn't much I wouldn't give you baby....

Emerald pov- he slowly walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing and sucking my neck which instantly had me moaning his name sending shivers down my spine at his mere touch, one of his hands grabbed my breast and started squeezing it pinching my nipples which made my pussy instantly wet he slowly put his hand down and started rubbing my already throbbing core.

Adonis- mmm kitten already so wet for me, tell daddy what you want me to do?

Emerald- I...I want you mmmmm inside me ahhhh!!!

Adonis- as you wish my little queen....

Adonis pov- I slowly took her close of she was huffing with impatience, as much as I want to take her hard and fast, I wanted it to last, I want to take her slow and deep making it last all night letting her feel every inch of me have her withering beneath me.
I laid her down on the sun baking bed and stripped my clothes of I started kissing and sucking on her toes then slowly working my way up her legs switching from the left to the right leaving my mark all the way up till I got to my prize her sweet juicy pussy.
Her moans alone had pre cum licking from my member which was dying to be buried deep inside her.
I latched onto her pussy pushing my tongue deep inside her, her hips bucked as she screamed in Ecstasy as she came in my mouth I swallowed her sweet honey and clean her up.
Raising up with a smirk on my face as I saw her panting self , I grabbed my member rubbing it between her folds and she growls so cutely at me .
I decided to have mercy on her, I slammed my cock thrusting deep inside her she let out a scream I slowly pulled all the way out then slowly pushed back inside her deep so she could feel every single inch of me her nails where digging in my back , "fuck that turned me on even more it took everything in me not to go back to the animal I am and start fucking her ruffly.
She let out a scream and her legs started to shake so I started to slowly increase my pace and we both came, she was still panting hard clinging onto me so I picked her up and walked to the ocean I was holding her like a baby, well she is my baby I sat down close to the waters edge just enough for the water to cool us both down.

Adonis- mmmm baby girl that was incredible and you took daddy so well, so tell me kitten is it every you dreamt it to be.

Emerald- even better

Adonis- lol don't sleep baby girl, you have to eat come on I will
Carry you back and put you in our bed you can eat there I will bring you a tray but you have to eat first before you have a nap, from now on I will
Not make love to you unless you have eaten first clearly it took a lot out of you.

Adonis pov- I was waiting for her reply when i got none I brushed the hair of her face and saw she was sleeping, I carried her into the room then went into the kitchen to get the food the maids have made for us.

Adonis- get baby girl come on you need to get up so you can eat you can go back to bed as soon as eat something.

Emerald- mmmmm( I slowly open my eyes and looked around realising I'm not on the beach but in our room I must've fallen asleep on the beach after our love making session )
That smell so good... and all my favourites you even got me ice cream and chocolate syrup
Thank you daddy ( I looked at him
With a smirk and judging by the bulge in his shorts it truly does effect him every time I say it )

Adonis- baby girl it not nice to tease daddy
Mmm what am I going to do with you mmmm, well my baby girl loves to play so want games should we play.... ( smirkingly staring at her )