Back home

Adonis pov- we are on our way back home, she had an ultrasound to determine sex of our baby I convinced her to wait she pouted and had a sulk about it but at the end she agreed not that she had a choice or anything, I wasn't gunna make her wait I did it this way so that Samual can tell Amelia who at the moment is putting the last finishing touches to her surprise baby shower.

Adonis- sweetheart wake up we are home, are you tired baby do you need me to carry you in?

Emerald- no...no I am okay I walk, you have been carrying me everywhere to much.

Adonis- your my woman, pregnant with my child I don't want to over exert yourself but okay for now I won't carry you, come on let's get inside.

Emerald pov- we walk inside the house, The only thing that was running in my head was why is it so quite?
We walked in to the dining hall because I was hungry as soon as we got there I swear I nearly had a heart attack every one of Adonis family and friends screaming surprise.....

All- surprise......

Amelia- happy surprise baby shower sis, Samuel told me what you are having so later today we will have a gender reveal so you can find out what you are having....

Emerald- omg thank you.... All of you no I have never had a party let alone a surprise one ( I hugged Amelia and Sofia

Amelia- don't thank us sis this was all Adonis

Emerald- thank you babe I... I am lost for words you have done so much for me...( I rubbed my belly) for us.
But I thought you said we should wait to find out what we are having.

Adonis- lol baby girl I only said that becauseI wanted to surprise you I also have another surprise, I had them make the nursery so at the end of the day when we find out what we are having you can have a look, I had the best
Designers working on it.
Now come on lets get you both fed I know you are hungry.
( I took her hand and lead her to table by pool)
Seat here baby girl I will go get your food okay

Emerald- you know I can get my own food ( pouting)

Adonis- why get it yourself when you have me to do it for you, so seat your pretty little ass down and let you man take care of you okay, your only job is to take care of our baby growing inside you, you don't need to worry or do anything else but that got it?

Emerald- fine... ( pouting )

Adonis- ( kissed her pouting lips )
Lol okay baby I'll be back seat tight.

Emerald pov- I leaned back on the pool lounge soaking up the sun waiting for Adonis, I had my eyes shut relaxing when I heard a throat clear.

- Hello there gorgeous you are certainly a pretty little thing.
My name is Lorenzo, what's your name?

Emerald- (I opened up my eyes to see a man around about Adonis age maybe older who knows.)
My name is Emerald it's nice to meet you( I smiled awkwardly at him, I didn't know how to act every one here new who I was , they new I am Adonis wife and I new most of them but I never heard of this Lorenzo)
So um... how do you know Adonis....

Lorenzo- I am his cousin, I heard from our cousin Fernando that his new bride was having a baby shower, I didn't even know he got married, it kinda shocked me given how the man did go through a lot of women so I thought I would come here and see who his pregnant bride to be..., I see you are also pregnant but I see no rock on your finger, the man who knocked you up and didn't wife you should be shot dead but I guess it's good for me, that just means I can ask you out and make you mine...

Emerald-Ummm no.... I am married I took it off because my fingers swelled up to much I had to take it off.
And my husband is Ad....( cutoff )

Adonis- Her husband is me... so I suggest you fuck off and leave Lorenzo what are you even doing here I don't remember telling anyone to invite you.
( I looked to Emerald and she looks uncomfortable ) are you okay baby girl here I got you all your favourites including some sweets but don't get use to that I only let you have it today( kissing her lips I watched her start to go bright red)
Excuse us baby girl, I am going to talk to Lorenzo and see him out I will be right back.

Lorenzo- I'll talk to you soon princess

Adonis- move away from her NOW!!! Lorenzo
( when I finally got him away and to the front of the house It took everything in me not to kill this basement)
Okay what the hell are you doing here?

Lorenzo- well I just had to see this young bride of yours and may I just say she is absolutely breathtaking I can see why you married her.
I might just have to come back and see this sweet little Angel and her been pregnant making her even more irresistible.

Adonis ( I couldn't hold it any longer I punched him in the face busting his nose )
Stay the fuck away from her or I swear I will end your life.

Lorenzo- you know I can't do that, and I won't well I will but only on one condition?

Adonis- what the hell do you want?

Lorenzo- you know what I want?
The family business, I am older then you I should have gotten the chairmen CEO position not just stuck running a brunch under you, my father was also older then yours but our grandfather gave it to your father which was wrong the Eldest son.

Adonis- "Hell No , you think you scare me, are you forgetting who I am? You are lucky I even let you run one of the companies and I did that in respect of you father, I will end you in more ways then one if you come anywhere near my woman, now get the fuck out of here cousin or not I will leave you with nothing if you step a foot out if line.

Adonis pov- I walked away and told my security team to see that he leaves and to make sure there is round the clock security around Emerald.
As I walk back to the back yard I see my baby sitting and talking with Amelia and Sofia there all laughing, I couldn't help but smile seeing the three people I care more about in the whole world full of happiness.

Adonis- hello ladies what are you guys laughing about.

Sofia- Tia Em is trying her best to get mommy to tell her what the baby is, she is impatient Tio Adonis hahha, but mommy are they doing now is it time I want to know what my little cousin is...

Amelia- haha yes sweetheart it is come on every one it's time.
Emerald, Adonis over here okay these are the party poppers all you have to do is pull and twist it and it will either be blue or pink. Okay guys the count to three. 1...2...3....

Emerald pov- Adonis and I each had our own one as soon as Amelia said one we both let it off and blue smoke started to come out.:., I couldn't help my smile And cry at the same time we are having a son , I hope he is just like his dad..., I looked over to Adonis who has the biggest smile on his face...

Emerald- we are having a son, are you happy

Adonis- very happy but only because I wanted a son first so when you give me a daughter that looks like you I will have some one to also watch over her always.. keeping all those dirtbag boys away, if we had a girl first I would have to keep her locked up in this house so no boys will be able to come anywhere near her.

Emerald- oh god , I don't even have a girl and I already feel sorry for my future daughter, you know you won't be able to keep her on lock down forever.

Adonis- yes I will, it will be the job for me and my sons to keep my little princess and my little queen protected forever( I kissed her lips passionately)

Emerald- what am I gunna do with you?

Adonis- love me

Emerald- Always...