Long day at work

Adonis pov- I was sitting in my office going through some files I told Emerald once again that she will not work today I know she will listen this time because How hard and long I took her she can barely move now, in a good way of course, her little pussy just hurts that's all.
I don't want her working, she is my princess I just want to pamper and spoil her, but I know she is use to doing things her self and working but that will change soon, hell next month I plan to find someone else to fill the position of my PA so my baby can stay home and relax only doing her school work or going to the spa and Shopping but I think I will have to ease her into it or whatever else she wants to do.
Alex came in and brought everything about Chelsea James, I didn't fire her even thought I wanted too cause I would rather have her close if she tired anything.

Alex- Adonis you are not going to believe this?

Adonis- what is it ?

Alex- well her real name is Chelsea James Carter
Her father is Victor Carter of Carter industries victor's sister is Ruby I spoke to him too, he thought that Emerald died with her mother.
He said that Chelsea only got in contact with him when the Fords got arrested.
He new she worked for her real Aunts company but he had no Idea that she took part in any thing involving Emerald.
He also mentioned that he didn't allow her to come back she had to prove that she is independent and can keep a job.
If she ever wants to take over his company.
So it means she really is Emerald's cousin
Mr Carter said that she was always jealous of her she is about 5 years older then Emerald but before she was born Ruby's attention was always on her she gave her the love that her mother didn't she did things to Emerald so I sent her away to boarding school hoping it will fix her, he feels terrible he said he should have put her in a mental institution so she could get help while she was young.
Anyways you can look over file I just wanted to tell you what Mr Carter said.
He said he will also like to meet you to talk along with Mr Pearson.

Adonis- of course set it up, I also want you to put extra cameras in the finance Department I want eyes and ears were ever Chelsea goes.
Get Denise to go undercover and stick close to her.
I have a feeling she is staying at the fords well it's my emeralds now so shut the place down I want a security fence all around it and take all her things and put it out of the gate have something to wait for her to arrive.
Make sure Denise gets her trust and drive to her home I will give her a reason to offer replace to stay make sure it's a penthouse to entice her I know what type of girl she is.
Anyways get in down please, you can go now I have to interview a few people to be my PA starting next month.

Alex - what happen to Emerald wasn't she your PA so she know you're looking for a new one you're really gonna stop that girl from working.

Adonis- yes I am and no she doesn't anyways she is nearly finished her Business degree so I just want her to concentrate on studying and she can take over her mother's business and make it great again.
And I am going to help her with whatever she needs, I mean yes I would rather her stay home and just spoil and pamper her but I know she won't like that but at least I can do it while she is still studying.

Alex- okay if you say so bro, I will get this done and talk to you later.

Adonis- I told Morgana to send in Rosana

Adonis pov- I was waiting for this Rosana to come in while I was waiting I went through her Resume she has worked for a fair few companies as a PA all of them not lasting no more than six months.
I have a feeling why, but I hate to jump to conclusions, just then there was a knock at the door "come in I said and my suspicions were right Rosana was there tight short high waisted skirt with a button up blouse which was too small I could tell because the boobs were popping out not that I was looking but it was hard not to she isn't of a good start but still it's only fair to at least give her that interview maybe there's a reason she only lasted six months.

Adonis- miss Rosana I can see here that you worked for a fair few well known companies but you didn't last a year before you where fired.
Mine telling me why, I could call them but I will like to hear what you have to say.

Rosana- because I wouldn't sleep with them for months they would hit on me always touching me inappropriately so....I..I left...

Adonis- mmmm well I will have i'm gonna call you if you get the job you may go now.
I'm gonna send it in Tiffany.
( few minutes later there's a knock on the door)
Come in take a seat miss Tiffany
I can see on your file you have worked for a some company for the past 2 years what made you leave.

Tiffany- The job was wonderful sir but I wanted to build my way up and gain more experience in the business world and when your company put they where hiring at PA I decided that I would go for it as your company is the best in the world and it would be perfect because well you said they don't need to start for a month which means if I do the Job I will be able to give my boss notice.

Adonis- very well Miss Tiffany, you start one month from today 8am every morning you should always be here before me to set up the conference rooms organise all the files for the meetings for that day and lunch dates before I arrive. Which is about 9:30 to 10
Once I arrive it will be sending emails getting me my office and setting meetings for the week unless I am busy always double check with me before setting up a meeting.
Ok miss Tiffany you are dismissed you may go know.

Tiffany- thank you Mr Romano sir I won't let you down.

Adonis pov- I hired Tiffany because she seems like a good girl she doesn't pack on her make up and she doesn't dress like a whore and importantly didn't hit on me.
I sign the last of my documents now its time to go home to my baby girl and tell her tomorrow she will meet her uncle and Father.
Well only if she wants to I won't force her too, I can go alone.