A sweet proposal

Adonis pov- Waking up I couldn't wipe the smile of my face as I looked down and see my kitten cuddled up on my chest.
I know it hasn't been long but I know she is it for me, I even spoke to my sister she said she will come next month with my niece she is happy that I have found my other half ha I ever thought she existed, if everything goes right which I know it will I won't let her say no, she is mine, all mine and tonight I will ask her to marry me no I will tell her to marry me and next month we will have an engagement party and in 3 months it will be our wedding day and hopefully I will plant a baby inside her well if I haven't already, I have never used protection with her because I know what I want.
I look to see her eyes slowly flutter open, she looks up at me and smiles I lean down to kiss her neck she goes bright red then hides her face back in my chest I couldn't help but chuckle at her cute shy little self.

Adonis- hey ..hey baby don't ever hide your blush from me, I love it.
I love it even more that I was the one who did it,
Come on baby time to get up, we have a few things to do in the office and I want to go over a few things then help you learn everything about your mother's business until you turn 25 then you will take over your father already handed me control until you turn 25, then later tonight I am taking you out I have something special planned for tonight.

Emerald- okay I will have a quick shower and get ready, do you think I will ever be ready

Adonis- I know you will baby girl, you amazing in all your business classes so I have no doubt you will do good once you graduate and then take over, I know you will make her proud.
Now come on lets shower together we have a meeting at 10am and its 830 now.

Adonis pov - After we showered which killed me not take her over and over again , sadly we are on a very tight time line and everything must go perfectly.
Once we were dressed we headed downstairs into the kitchen where our food was ready we eat then left to the office, we had a meeting with Alonzo INC his got the second biggest company to mine if we invested with each others company we our looking at adding billions more to both our companies.
Which means more for my baby girl even though she hates when I spend money on her and spoiling her all the time.

Adonis- kitten can you set up the conference room for me then when your done could you please meet me in my office and could you please get me a coffee.

Emerald- of course see you in a bit

Adonis- hey not so fast aren't you forgetting something kitten.

Emerald- ( giggle ) so needy ( I quickly put my hand over my mouth not realising I said it out loud )

Adonis- when it comes to you I will always be needy and Greedy( I kissed her slow and passionately.

Emerald- hehee I will be back soon.

Emerald pov- hehe Adonis is so crazy sometimes but I love him, his brought the light back into the darkness that was my life, for the first time I am happy, truly and utterly happy, even though apart of me is scared.
Once I set up the Conference room I headed into the kitchen and made him and I a coffee I headed back to his office.
Once I reached his his office he kept grinning at me telling me to come to him, as soon as I got there he pulled me on his lap and kissed my cheek and started explaining about the meeting with Eric Alonzo.

Adnois- are you ready baby girl they are here now I have just been told they have arrived I have asked my guards to take them to them to the conference room.

Emerald- yes I'm ready.

Adonis pov - we headed into the conference room where Mr Alonzo was there with his daughter Harmony.

Adonis- Mr Alonzo , Harmony wonderful to see you again this is my PA and my girlfriend Emerald.
Emerald this is Mr Alonzo and his daughter Harmony.

Emerald- hello Mr Alonzo , hello Sofia it's nice to meet you both.