'tis the damn season.

tw: smut
-merry belated christmas ya filthy animals

song; 'tis the damn season // taylor swift
when you see ** play the song

harry xx

"Merry Christmas Dizzle." I say softly smiling at Margot before I feel my body slowly lean more towards her. Feeling this undeniable pull towards her. I lean in, placing my lips against hers. Margot instantly kisses me back as our lips mold almost perfectly together. I place my hand against her cheek. Cradling her face as my thumb grazes her soft skin.

I break away from her, leaning my head against her and my nose grazes hers. She giggles softly and I smirk, "missed you."

"I missed you to H," she whispers for only us to hear. In my peripheral vision I see a figure in the hallway. "For fucks sake," I mumble under my breath and move away from Margot slightly, making eye contact with my mum.

She smiles before she moves closer to the doorway, "you kids are so precious." She says softly and Margot is startled. Her cheeks instantly turning bright red. My mum turns back around, walking back down the hallways towards the kitchen.

I chuckle under my breath as she looks at me. "We always get caught hm?" Mar says under her breath and I nod my head agreeing with her statement. She's not wrong from the past, it always seemed like we got caught. I smirk and shrug before I move more towards her. Leaning herself against the couch, I place my lips against her as she giggles.

The soft kiss becomes a heated makeout session. Our breathing became labored as the need for each other became more desired. "H," she mumbles into my mouth and I stop and break away from her. I look at her, searching her eyes.

"I think we need to slow down-" she says with a soft smirk. She's right, we just had a tough conversation less than 24 hours ago and we still havent had the conversation I wanted to have four years ago. I nod and sit back down at the other end of the cage. I let out a breathy chuckle.

She gets up and smoothes her trousers before walking out of the den without saying anything else. I take a deep breath and sink deeper into the couch. Just taking a moment to myself before I head back into the main part of the house.

It's still hard functioning socially since for so long I was by myself. Even when I hung out with the few people I had in New York, I wasn't present. Any event, even sometimes the shows; I found myself thinking about what it would be like coming home. Imaging the reunion me and Margot would have. Would she run to me as I drop my bags? Would she jump into my arms with tears falling from her beautiful blue eyes I would lose myself in? Would she kiss me and be happy that I am back home and in her arms?

Every December the thoughts would fill all my senses more than ever. Only wishing to be home for her favorite holiday. Hoping one day; I'd get to surprise her. She'd be here with my parents, laughing in the kitchen with Nana and my mum after reliving a memory. I would walk up the old steps and knock on the door. Everyone inside besides her knows that I am on the other side of the door. Margot would open the door and the biggest grin would form on my face watching her reaction to seeing me there.

I never got that. But, now I get to make it up to her. Show her how much I want her in my life; how much I need her in my life.

Slowly getting off the old green couch, I make my way down the hallway and hear her giggling. Popping my head out to see both her and my mum standing with a glass of wine each. I smile to myself, happy that I am back home. They both stop giggling when they see me. "There he is." My mum says setting her glass of wine down on the kitchen island. I give them both a confused look and Margot smirks.