I hope someone can save us :)

Authors POV

somewhere crying of a girl can be heard. As tears streamed down the girl's face as she gasped for breath, her hands trembling in front of them.
The girl pleaded " Please don't kill me😭" One of the guy chuckled sarcastically and said " Sorry sweetheart, we need to kill you as you betrayed us" He said the last part with his voice turning cold and his face straight.

The girl was crying while trying to convince them but it wasn't helping much. She was stammering while talking " P-please s-spare my l-life... 😭😭😭😭"

The other guy approached the girl while smirking " Sorry b!Tch but those fake tears won't work as you made our sinister baby really angry 😏😏"

Another guy stood up and walked to the girl while he patted the earlier guy on his back, he crouched down to the girls level " KN is right you b!tch.. You first approached me then those two. Trying to made us go against each other hah!" The guy scoffed. " But sorry to say it was the dumbest sh!t plan I've ever seen, how could you thought that it will work on US!!!" The guy laughed evilly.

The first guy smirked " But you know, we aren't called SINISTER SERAPHS' for nothing 😒. We know from the start that you were a spy😏"

The crouched down held her hair in anger " We let you do whatever you wanted, just to see who's behind all this sh!t... NOW SAY WHO IS IT" the boy growled leaving her hair and getting up from his crouched position.

The second guy asked in a calm tone " Just tell you who's behind this so we might spare your shitty life"

The girl stammered while spilling the information of the enemy group " The d-dark s-serpants---

One of the boy shouted. "MK"

Gunshot was heard The girl couldn't complete her sentence as her lifeless body fall on the ground.

The guy who shouted came next to MK, " I thought we might spare her!? " MK smirked while wiping the blood from his face " Mercy and me! Haha you know we don't get along! 😈" The guy sighed as MK continued " IN what should we do with her body? Should we cut her head and send them as a gift😏"

IN replied while looking at KN " No, KN tell the boys to hide it or dump it somewhere and make the scene clean.... I don't want any proof left behind 🙂"

KN nodded as he replied " As you wish IN" 😈
KN ordered the boys to get rid off the body and came back to his team members.

IN ordered " Now let's go back"

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE

sweet smell of pancakes🥞 were filling the room when someone shouted from the kitchen. " EVERYONE, THE FOOD IS READY".

The two boys heard  the announcement upstairs and replied in union " Ok mâae" While they came downstairs.

Way laughed on their reply, " Will you stop calling me mâae? "

Both boys shaked their head and replied again in union " NOOOooooo.... ". They laughed .

Way sighed. " Will you two stop laughing like idiots! Btw Kim, Sonic... They are coming here soon!... Maybe in two days... " Way sighed again while Kim shouted in shock " WHAT? "...

Sonic started stuttering, " W-why... They h-have to c-come? " He was shivering while thinking about what way said.

Kim looked at sonic's situation and said " Come here sonic" Kim hugged sonich while patting his back.

Way also joined their hug while tearing" It's alright Sonic... I can feel the pain🥺 after all we ate their preys.. 😢... I really hope if someone can save us"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Author's note: Not this best but still tried 😅...  I hope you pumpkins liked it... Please show some love bubbly pumpkins... I'll see u guys in next episode till then take care of yourselves and I love you all💕✌🏻