Jobs and battle

Author's POV

As the gang members left from the room. Way quickly went to the room. When he got in, he sighed in relief when he saw father all ok.

Father noticed way and opened his arms as he saw how way was shivering in fear. Way didn't waste a second and ran towards father and hugged him.

"I was so scared father, I thought they'll hurt you😥"

Father patted way's back, " It's ok way, I'm okay. Don't worry ". They broke the hug. Way looked at father and said, " Father I - is ----"

Way wasn't able to forum a proper sentence but father knew what way wanna talk about.

" Way I know what you wanna say, nong we have time to pay the rest debt. Everything will be alright soon☺"

Father try to assure way, as his situation was worse because of the incident.
" But father... How will we pay... We aren't getting enough trusts and handling the orphanage expenses won't make it easy for us to pay😔"

Father sighed as he heard way, " Well way let's hope for the best. We will find a way to solve this problem "

Father was trying to be positive so way won't Overthink about this. As father said, way's eyes lighten up when he looked at father, "father I have an idea💡"

Father looked at way, " What is it nong way? "

" I will get a job, to help us with the expenses of the orphanage and then we can save the trust money for the debt" Way said excitedly.

" But way, you working

" But way, you working... No no... It will be dangerous "
Father rejected way's idea. Way looked at father with puppy eye, "but father it's our only way to get away from this problem 🥺... Nothing will happen to me, I promise"

Way tried to convince father and promised that he'll be cautious while working. After so much insisting father gave up. " Ok ok.... I'll give you the permission to work".

Way smiled and stood up, " Then I'll go and search for my job😄". With that way went outside the room. As he was in the corridor his smile dropped into a fearful frown. He's scared but he's trying to be strong for his family.

Outside in the garden. Sonic and Kim heard all the conversation. Way unlocked the door, and sonic and Kim came inside with the plates.

" Oh you guys got the plates, thanks my lil brothers 😄"
Way smiled at them while taking the plates from them.
Sonic and Kim glanced at each other then back at way.

Kim started, " Phii... We heard your and father's convo"

Way froze at his place, he didn't know what he'll answer his brothers about the guys and the threat. He slowly looked at them while smiling nervously, " What conversation? 😅"

Way asked Hesitatingly, while sonic replied, " That you  will do a job for the expenses "

Way sighed in relief when he knew what they heard, " Oh that, well my lil babies it's for the orphanage and it will help us to pay the debt fast and get rid off them"