Nicknames, Sunshine smiles and morning banter

Pete, North, and Winner settled in the living room after leaving Kim and Kenta to their privacy.

Winner, the planner of the group, started discussing their business affairs with Pete and North.

They delved into the details of their latest ventures, strategizing and brainstorming ideas to stay ahead in their competitive field.

Meanwhile, Way and Sonic slipped away unnoticed, perhaps to attend to their own matters.

Pete leaned back in his chair, folding his arms across his chest as he listened intently to Winner's plan.

Winner, sitting on one side of the table, tapped his fingers thoughtfully against the polished wood surface as he spoke.

Winner: "Alright, let's get down to business. We've got some important matters to discuss."

Pete: "What's on the agenda today?"

North, sprawled lazily in his chair, tossed a playful smirk in Pete's direction.

North: "Probably another scheme to take over the city, huh?"

Winner chuckled softly before clearing his throat, assuming a more serious demeanor.

Winner: "Something like that. But we need to be strategic about it."

Pete flashed a confident grin, his eyes gleaming with determination.

Pete: "Agreed. We can't afford any slip-ups."

Pete, ever the instigator, couldn't resist poking fun at Pete's past exploits.

Pete: "Yeah, last time we almost got caught because of your impulsive decisions, Pete."

North's grin widened into a smirk as he shrugged nonchalantly.

North: "Hey, it all worked out in the end, didn't it?"

Winner interjected, steering the conversation back to the task at hand with a firm tone.

Winner: "Let's not rely on luck this time. We need a solid plan."

Pete nodded in agreement, his expression growing more serious as he focused on the discussion.

North: "Fine, fine. So, what's the next move?"

Winner leaned forward, his gaze intense as he outlined their strategy.

Winner: "We need to expand our influence in the financial sector. There are some key players we need to sway to our side."

North raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the challenge.

North: "And how do we plan on doing that?"

Winner folded his hands together, his mind already spinning with ideas.

Winner: "We'll start by leveraging our connections and offering them deals they can't refuse."

Pete nodded thoughtfully, his mind already racing with potential schemes.

Pete: "Sounds good. Let's make sure we cover all our bases this time."

Winner shot Pete a knowing look, a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Winner: "Absolutely. We need to stay one step ahead of the competition."

Pete couldn't resist adding his two cents, a playful grin on his face.

Pete: "And maybe lay low on the reckless moves, North."

North chuckled, shooting pete a playful wink.

North: "No promises there, phi. But I'll try to keep it under control."