Final Encounter

The day after the funeral, Way, Kim, and Sonic were busy with various chores around the orphanage. As they worked, the routine tasks provided a momentary escape from the recent sorrow.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, breaking the stillness of the day. Way, sensing potential trouble, instructed Kim and Sonic to stay inside while he went to answer the door.

As he opened it, his eyes widened in surprise and apprehension - two debt collectors stood on the doorstep, their expressions stern and unfriendly.

Way, trying to hide his fear, managed a cautious greeting, "Can I help you?"

Debt Collector 1, with a smirk, responded, "Way, isn't it? We're here to discuss a little matter concerning your outstanding debt."

Way's heart skipped a beat. He attempted to downplay the situation, "We're doing our best here. Why the sudden visit?"

Debt Collector 2 chuckled ominously, "Your 'best' isn't enough. You've got five days to settle the debt, or things might get unpleasant."

A sense of dread washed over Way, but he maintained a brave front, "Why the rush? Can't we have more time?"

Debt Collector 1 leaned in, smirking, "Time is a luxury you don't have. We're offering you a chance to settle the debt peacefully. Why don't you and your friends come with us? You know you won't have to pay the money then. "

Way, determined, responded, "We're not going anywhere with you. We'll find a way to pay, but on our terms."

Debt Collector 2 dismissed his defiance, "Time is ticking, Way. You have five days."

As the debt collectors left, Way closed the door, a heavy silence settling in the room.

On outside debt collector 1 faced the orphanage: "No matter what you do,you won't escape what's already written on your fates."

Inside, Kim and Sonic sensed the tension and looked at Way for an explanation.

Way, trying to mask his worry, explained the situation. "They said we have five days to pay the debt. We need to figure this out."

Kim, concerned, asked, "Who were they, Phi? What are we going to do?"

Way, rallying his determination, replied, "We'll find a way, together. We can't let them take control."

The three brothers faced an uncertain future, the weight of financial burden pressing upon them. Little did they know, this ordeal would test not only their resilience but also the bonds of brotherhood that held them together in the face of adversity.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

In the midst of their daily activities, the Mafia brothers found a moment to address the peculiar incident of Pete's faux funeral.

North, with a playful smirk: "Alright, Phi, spill the beans. What was the deal with the crashing your own funeral? Trying to win an Oscar or something?"

Pete, calmly: "It served a purpose, North. Sometimes, a bit of theatrics is necessary in our line of work."

Winner, intrigued: "Theatrics? Mind elaborating, Phii?"

Pete, with a subtle smile: "We needed to flush out any potential traitors among us. Making them believe I was out of the picture was an effective way to do that."

Kenta, nodding in approval: "Smart move as always. It was smooth"

Pete, mysteriously: "Time will reveal more. Deception has its own way of uncovering the truth."