Confessions & Chaos

As Way burst into Kim's room, his heart pounding with urgency, he found Kim and Sonic sitting together, their faces filled with concern. Without wasting a moment, he rushed to them, his voice trembling with urgency.

"We ....we have to get out of here," Way exclaimed, his eyes darting around the room nervously.

Kim and Sonic exchanged worried glances, confusion etched on their faces. "Why, Phi? What's wrong?" Kim asked, his voice tinged with anxiety.

"We can't stay here any longer,....we have to leave NOW" Way insisted, his tone firm and resolute. "I'll explain everything later. Right now, we just need to leave."

Before Kim or Sonic could respond, Pete's voice interrupted from the doorway.

"Way, please listen to me," he pleaded, his expression grave. "It's not safe for you to leave yet. We're trying to handle the situation."

Way's eyes narrowed, his protective instincts kicking in. He positioned himself in front of Kim and Sonic, shielding them from Pete's gaze.

"I DON'T CARE! We have to go! I won't let anything happen to Kim and Sonic!"

Pete took a step forward, his tone pleading. "Way, trust me. We're doing everything we can to protect you. Please, don't make any rash decisions."

But Way's mind was made up. He couldn't bear the thought of staying in the mansion any longer, not knowing the truth about their situation.

"Trust you? How can I trust you when you're keeping secrets from us?"

Kenta and North exchanged worried glances, while Winner stepped forward, his expression sympathetic.

"Way, calm down. Let's talk about this," Kenta urged, his voice gentle.

North nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we can figure this out together."

Winner placed a reassuring hand on Way's shoulder. "Listen, Way. We're all in this together. We'll find a way to keep everyone safe."

But Way wasn't convinced, and slapped his hand away With a death glare look, he turned to Kim and Sonic. "Come on, guys....we....We're leaving."

North moved towards sonic, " Sonic, please come with me" As North approached Sonic, Way shot him a glare that could freeze fire.

"He's not going anywhere with you," Way declared, his voice dripping with determination. "And I won't let you near my brother at all."

North raised his hands in a placating gesture. "Way, listen to me. We understand that you're protective over your brothers, but it's not safe for you to leave. We're trying to keep you all safe."

Way's glare intensified, his anger simmering just below the surface.

"Oh, please," he spat sarcastically, his voice laced with anger. "You didn't let us go anywhere because you bought our bodies, didn't you?"

The words hung heavily in the air, the truth of them sinking in like a weight on everyone's shoulders.

Way's heartbreak and anger were palpable, his words cutting through the tension like a knife.

North and the others could only stand there in silence, the weight of their actions heavy on their hearts.

As Way spat out the truth, Pete's patience snapped, and he shouted at Way. " WAY! "

But Way, already ablaze with anger, stood his ground. "DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOUT AT ME! " he retorted, his voice trembling with emotion. "I'm telling the truth."