Chapter 86

Damn Idol Episode 86

Choi Ji-woon looked genuinely surprised.

Well, I understand.

There's no way an average 20-year-old would make a choice like this.

But don't you already know that I'm not an ordinary 20-year-old?

"yes. I think that's the best way."

"It's best for three months and one hundred days, but... ... . What about Mr. Han Si-on? Are you really okay?"

"I don't mind."

"You really like the team called three months and one hundred days."

I ended up laughing because it wasn't something I could reply to.

However, Choi Ji-woon seemed to be deeply impressed, tapping the sofa with his fingernails before opening his mouth.

"If a bujang receive this much money, it is fraud. How about a news director?"

"There is nothing better."

Being the news director is the best.

What's better than that is that Attorney Choi Jiwoon didn't engage in any exploratory battles with me.

This means that a certain level of trust has been established.

After that, I had various conversations with Choi Ji-woon and left the law firm.

It's only early June, but the sweltering heat welcomes me.

The Korea Meteorological Administration said that an unusual early summer heat wave will soon begin... ... .

Maybe it's because it's been a long time since I experienced a seasonal change in Korea, but I really can't get used to it.

For the past dozens of episodes, I spent June 2017 in New York or LA.

Oh. There have been times like that.

I came to Korea for a concert, and I was surprised to hear on the news, 'It's raining heavily across the country.'

If heavy rain falls nationwide in the United States, it will either be a major flood or an apocalypse.

Still, I guess I'll have to adapt to Korea now.

Because I promised myself that I would go as far as I could in three months and one hundred days.

With that in mind, I got into a taxi and called CEO Lee Hyun-seok.

-Uh, Sion.

After briefly saying hello, we got to the point.

"Senior. Is there a practice room that I can use starting today? The price doesn't matter, I think we'll use it for about a month."

-Practice room? Who's going to practice?

"It's three months and one hundred days."

-The filming... ... . Oh, it was over. Don't Lion Entertainment give you a practice room?

As expected, Lee Hyun-seok also naturally thought that three months and one hundred days would sign a contract with Lion Entertainment.

This is the industry opinion, and we are the ones who rejected it.

When he finds out all the facts, will Lee Hyun-seok take our side?

Well, I think he'll listen.

Because he is a wild person who has no significance in the music industry.