Chapter 9 - PUERTO RICO (1)

Palm trees, turquoise beaches and pure joie de vivre

Palm trees, turquoise beaches and pure joie de vivre. Twice as beautiful at sunrise. When you arrive at Puerto Rico's only international airport, you both take your luggage and leave the airport's main gate together.

"oh-my-god" is the first thing that comes to mind and bursts out of you. "wow this is amazing, palm trees everywhere and the temperature is fantastic!" you say and Andy can't help but look at you happily. "ok then? where is the journey taking you? haha i mean i can't run away anymore, i'm your prisoner on the island now" you look guilty, and andy laughs.

"we're taking a rental car, first we're heading towards Fajardo. We'll explore the whole island!" Andy waves a car key provocatively and your gaze falls right behind you.

A white GTA Spano is waiting just a few meters away from the two of you. "eeehm....Andy!?"

Andy!?"

"yes...?" Andy opens the side of the door for you. "t...that's a monster!" You look at her with wide eyes.

"don't worry, the only one who bites here is me." she grins cheekily and you blink stupidly, only to enter in complete disbelief. "a...all right, andy I haven't put any money aside for my funeral yet" you look at her nervously as she gets in but all andy does is put on her sunglasses, which only makes the situation hotter, and she starts the engine.

"ok ok so how..... long does this baby need to get to 100...?" Andy plays with the engine sound. 

"less than three seconds..." 

You immediately start sweating and reflexively hold on to something. "don't worry, it's not the first time I've driven a baby like this" you were just about to say something when Andy drives off. "Did I already say that I love you? i...if I die then you've heard it now" Andy just laughs and accelerates a little more. "Tell me, how fast can he actually drive?" You've only just calmed down a bit when Andy puts the car into the next gear. 

"let's just find out"

 Before you can say anything, it pushes you back into your seat. The road is clear and Andy continues to accelerate while the car purrs dutifully.