Chapter 12 - Regrets

Shadows making love in the moonlight. Wild biting and sweet moaning that begs for more.

Andy suddenly wakes from her sleep, sits up and struggles to breathe. She clutches her lips as another memory pops into her head.

Her on top of Robert, both completely naked, doing a hot number with him in the car

Her on top of Robert, both completely naked, doing a hot number with him in the car. She grasps her head and looks carefully to the side, hoping it was just a dream, but... no. The captain of the 88 is in deep sleep next to her. The memories come flooding back. Kissing around with him, completely out of breath, the two of them continue to make out in his bed. Andy jumps up in slow motion and picks up her clothes from the floor to get dressed quietly and quickly. She leaves his house in a complete mess. It is still dark, four o'clock in the morning. Andy goes home, enters as quietly as possible and can't see you.

"Shit...." Andy sneaks into the bedroom where you are deeply asleep. She goes into the bathroom and undresses. When she touches the back of her neck, she is startled and immediately goes to the mirror.

No hickies. She breathes a sigh of relief and steps into the shower, letting the warm water flow over her head. She grits her teeth and tries to stifle a sob, but she can't help but let her emotions run free. All the memories keep coming back to her mind. She rests her hands on the wall, clenches her fists and punches the wall again and again. "crap!.... crap! crap!" She rests her head against the wall and cries. "damn Sullivan...!" She crouches down and hides her head in her folded arms. The worst thing about it is that she enjoyed it.

She dries herself off and looks at her watch. "Damn...too late to lie down again..."

Andy ties her hair into a bun and wants to join you, but doesn't make it over the bedroom threshold and leans against the doorframe

Andy ties her hair into a bun and wants to join you, but doesn't make it over the bedroom threshold and leans against the doorframe. Plagued by a guilty conscience, she looks sadly as you sleep. The meeting is two hours away at around 8am. She goes into the kitchen and prepares a small breakfast for you. She puts it in your bed with some coffee and gives you a gentle kiss on the cheek, leaves and is already there while the B shift is still working. She gets a few glances from her colleagues but ignores them, concentrating on some documents for the conversation.