NEW BOOK ALERT!

Are you a fan of the billionaire/secret pregnancy trope?

If so, my latest release will be just what you need! ♥️

This book is part of Wattpad Originals and 5 free chapters are already uploaded. If you don't wish to pay to read, that's no problem at all, you can wait as with every chapter that updates, one becomes free!

The updating schedule is every Tuesday and Thursday 🫶🏻

Let me introduce you to Imogen and Jude...

UNDER THE HOOD:

UNDER THE HOOD:

The last time Imogen Roberts laid eyes on Jude Dufour, they were tangled up in her bedsheets during the steamiest night of her life. It was fun, oh so sexy, and the best way to take her mind off her struggles to find her footing in the big city.

Fast forward three weeks, and she's pregnant. She wasn't planning on seeing Jude ever again, but when a job interview at a high-end mechanic shop lands her straight in his lap once more, everything spirals. How can she tell her new billionaire boss she's pregnant with his child? Especially when Jude seems to have lost all memory of their night together? As Imogen battles with whether to unleash her secret to Jude or keep her mouth shut to keep the job, it's difficult to deny the spark that still flickers between them. But does Imogen belong in Jude's lavish world? And will dramas from Jude's past get in the way of their future?

...

I would love to see you over there, lovelies— I'm so proud of this story.

Hugs,

Holly ♥️♥️♥️