Ending?-Ritz

Alright y'all we never really got the chance to finish this. We kind of got really busy and just a lot of stuff happened in a year. I'm sad to say Jazz and I have grown apart but maybe its for the better.

She has her things to deal with and so do I. Heading off to college is also a big deal and I'm proud she's following her dreams on being a writer. Thats all i ever wanted. 

I guess we will never be as close as we were before but writing this and meeting Jazz changed my perspective on friendship and this friendship will always stay in my heart. 

Some people are meant to be in your life forever and others are meant to stay for a bit. However it changed me for the better. 

You guys should learn to appreciate and love in the moment because things can change in an instant. As this book has been titled...Aftermath. This year has been crazy but hopefully Jazz and I find things we love. Meet new people and just love friends, family and now we can both say our boyfriends. 

I wish her the best and we haven't been talking lately so I guess this is my way of saying I miss her and ill always be here for her no matter what.

Follow your dreams.

Love hard.

Take chances.

Cause you never know what amazing things you can do.

Again I apologize for never ending this book but I hope you guys can understand. I love y'all so much.Thank you for being so amazing and reading this. Could't have asked for a better journey in finding myself as a writer. Bye loves...