Chapter 24

Justin’s POV

“Open the door I’m outsideeeeeee!” I said to Yaritza over the phone, trying not to get noticed as I stood in a corner of the lobby of the hotel the group was staying at.

“That requires me to go ALL the way downstairs ughhhh Justin,” She replied and I rolled my eyes even though she couldn’t see me.

“How are you skinny? You’re such a lazy butt and eat a TON,” I responded, making my way over to the elevators. Even though the lobby doors were shut, the din from the amount of screaming fans that were camped outside the hotel, hoping for a glimpse of 1D, was deafening. It’s amazing I got in at all.  

“I don’t know Justin, I think it all just goes to my legs, they’re so long. Plus why do you think I became so close to Niall? We eat all the time,” Yaritza replied and a few seconds later, she stepped out of the elevator, ending the call.

I walked up to her and gave her a big bear hug. “Yea, your legs a freakishly long”

“Thanks for making me feel better.......I don’t care though, it helps in dance” She shrugged her shoulders. “SEEEEE” She flexed her legs to show off that she had muscle. Typical Yaritza.

“You’re so welcome...now go feed me I’m hungry!” I complained as we both stepped out of the elevator on the top floor.

“You’re such a baby, I ain’t feeding you” She shot back, opening the door to her hotel room, which was right near the elevator. “Pssh you think I’m your maid or something.”

“You know what I mean. I’m hungry” I stepped around a pile of clothes on the floor of her room. I had to smile to myself, despite all those years of accusing me of being a pig, she was finally understanding how hard it is to keep organized on tour.

“Fine, I’ll go get you food. You can wait in my room if you want so we can hang and watch movies! Maybe I’ll call Niall to come in with us,” Yaritza said, shrugging her shoulders

“Yea!” I nodded my head, excited to see Niall again, as she left the room.  I fiddled with my phone, spreading out on one of the beds in the hotel room. I moved a book that was covered with sketches on the front of it and had Yaritza’s name on it in bold letters.

“HEY YARIT-” I looked up at the sound of a girl’s voice and my breath caught. Lana was standing in the doorway, looking shocked. I tried to say something but before I could, she turned around to leave, only to crash into Yaritza.

“What? I’m here!” Yaritza said as Lana backed away from her. I was still frozen in place while the two of them stared at each other.

“Uhhhh nevermind I forgot” Lana mumbled and tried to step around Yaritza but she blocked her way.

“NO tell me now!” Yaritza responded stubbornly. I sat up on the bed, running my fingers through my hair, still trying to think of something to say, anything, before she left.  

“No, its okay” Lana responded and waited for Yaritza to move but the taller girl didn’t budge.

Then, all of a sudden Yaritza got an evil look on her face and  stepped forward, making Lana backup away from the door even more. She grinned at us before yelling out,  “LOUIS COME IN HERE!”

Louis walked up behind her a few moments later and Yaritza turned around to whisper something in his ear, while Lana glared at them. His face lit up with an evil smile and he winked at me before the two of them quickly stepped out of the room, slamming the door shut behind them. We heard a screech and Lana quickly walked over to the door and tried to open it. As she turned the knob and attempted to push the door open, it seemed to hit something and wouldn’t budge.