33

Vin reluctantly drew back from their kiss and looked down at Callum.

The smaller boy's eyes were closed; he was breathing heavily. He opened his eyes when Vinny drew back, and smiled.

"You've got on far too many clothes." Vin breathed.

He ripped Callum's shirt open, heedless of the several buttons he pulled off, and lowered his lips to Callum's torso. He began delivering hot, nibbling kisses over Callum's chest, making the younger boy shiver and squirm with pleasure.

He felt Callum's fingers dig into his shoulders when he took one of Callum's nipples in his mouth and bit down gently.

Callum groaned loudly when Vinny's fingers began to play with his nipple whilst sucking the other one.

Vin slowly kissed his way down Callum's torso. When he reached his navel, he slid his hands down to Callum's trousers. He quickly unzipped them and pulled them away, leaving Callum in his boxers.

Vinny slowly moved a finger over Callum's boxers, tracing the line of his erect length beneath the material.

Callum groaned softly as Vinny's hand slid inside his boxers and wrapped firmly around his shaft. Vin began to slowly pump his hand up and down, rubbing his thumb over Callum's tip as his hand reached the top.

A glance at Callum's face showed Vin the smaller boy was enjoying his ministrations; his eyes were closed, his mouth open in a groan of pleasure.

His hips began to move slightly in time with Vin's strokes.