NEW STORY!

Thank you for reading and making it this far. I know some of you are silent readers so I wont know if you have read my book if you do not vote, comment or follow. But I feel every single one of you should be thanked. Keeping that in mind I just wanted to tell you, yeah you, that you are amazing.

Thank you for reading my work and every single person who reads this will know how amazing and awesome my readers are.

So you are amazing and awesome.

I have started my new book Blood Kisses and it is posted so you can read it. However it is not a werewolf book but is instead a new Romance story.

Preview:

"Hey! We were talking to you. But I guess you don't like talking, do you?" He said running his hand on my cheek.

"P-please l-leave me a-alone." I said hiccupping as the tears returned. Please I did not want to be raped in the rain in the middle of the night.

"But we can't do that, now can we boys." He said laughing as the other two came to stand around me. I gulped and sent a prayer to God to please forgive for anything I had done to harm anyone and to please find it in His heart to save me from these men.

"I think the lady made it quite clear that she wants to be left alone. Isn't that right boys?" I heard a velvety voice say from behind me. His voice held a untold secret and its smooth and alluring affect sent a chill down my spine.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The man holding my hand asked, clearly pissed off.

"That does not concern you. Now if you were so kindly to let her go I would more than happily give you my business card if you were still interested in getting to know me." He said as I heard him walk up behind me. The two men around me moved to stand behind their leader and I felt him angle his umbrella so it covered both of us. His musky scent invaded my senses and the heat radiating off him warmed my back.

"You acting smart with me?! We found her first. Now back off pretty boy." the older man said and pulled me forward toward him.

But before he could pull me against him I saw an arm reach out and grab me around my shoulders. The mystery man turned me around and I saw the most beautifully sculpted man smiling down at me.

"Can you hold this love?" He said extending his hand out that held his black umbrella.

I was held in a trance as I grabbed the umbrella causing his smirk to change into a deadly grin. In one fluid movement he had the fist of the older man held in his hand.

"I told you to let her go. You did not listen. Now I'll have to make you listen." All the kindness and alluring tone gone from his voice and only a deadly and violent sneer escaped his lips.