Justin Bieber.

A/N:  Thank you so much for reading this story. (: Hope you enjoy. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken by a text. Who texts me on a Saturday? The first day of summer?

I grabbed my phone and it was already 11:25. Oops...

I unlocked my phone and saw the text was from Lily.

Lily: 'Morning! I don't know if you're still sleeping... Sorry if you are.. Uhm, yeah. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again today? Let me know xo.'

I smiled. 

Me: 'Morning! I was... but thanks for waking me up! Sure, tell me when and where and I'll see you there. x' 

Lily: 'Oops, haha. Sorry! How about... the park at 2? xo' 

Justin: 'Sure! I'll see you there. x'

I got out of bed and jumped into the shower. I got dressed in a normal black long-sleeved shirt, some jeans and my blue Vans. I put on some chains, my watch and a beanie and walked downstaires.

"Morning mom." 

"Afternoon, Justin." I looked at the clock and it was almost 12. I chuckled.

I grabbed something to eat and sat on the couch, just watching tv. After a while, it got boring. So I walked upstaires. I brushed my teeth and went to play some guitar. Time went by faster than I thought. Before I knew it, it was already 01:45PM. I said goodbye to my mom and walked out the door towards the park.

It was nice outside. It was a little chilly, but not too chilly. Everyone was happy though.

Flowers were colorful, kids were playing. It was nice.

Not much later I arrived at the park. I was a little early, so I sat down on a bench.

I just watched some kids play, some old people feeding ducks or squirles...

A few minutes later I saw her walking towards me. Wearing a cute dress, a jacket and some boots. Her hair in a bun on top of her head.

"Hi!" She said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Hey! How are you doing?" I said hugging her.

"Better than yesterday, thank you." I smiled again.

"And you?" 

"I'm fine." She smiled and we sat down again.

We just talked, getting to know each other better.