Justin Bieber.

We were still lying in the grass, just looking at the sky. 

I love doing this.

Just looking at the sky, nothing on your mind... just relaxing.

Her sometimes poking my sides, which made me chuckle.

But it was summer, nothing to worry about.

You would think we need to work a lot, I thought so too. But it's not that busy, so I get called off a lot.

"Hey, I'm going to get some Ben & Jerry's, what flavours?" Helen said.

"You know it, you know it." Lily sang, referring to the song 'Like Me'.  I laughed a little.

"Funny. And you Justin?" 

"Uhm, 'Baked Alaska'." 

"Okay, I'll be back in 15 minutes." We waved at her and just continued to look at the sky.

"What's your favorite than?" 

"Half baked. Which is 'Chocolate Fudge Brownie'  and 'Cookie Dough' in one."  I smiled.

"Coudn't choose?" 

"I just did." She said with a serious face, but started smiling anyways. I smiled too.

"You know." She started, sitting up.

"I've probably said it a hundred times, but I'm glad you saved me that day." She said looking into my eyes. I smiled again.

"My pleasure."  She smiled too and looked down, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You're really beautiful, did you know that?"

Wait, what did I just say?

She blushed a little and played with her hair.

"Thanks..."  I got hold of her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I mean it, you know..." She looked at me and examined my face.

"I know." She said and smiled, her cheeks still glowing a little. Than her expression changed and she looked the other way, which confused me. I placed two fingers under her chin and made her face me.

"What's wrong, babe?" She bit her lip and still didn't want to meet my gaze.

"Please, tell me." She finally looked at me and sighed.

"It's just... every boy who told me that, broke a part of me. They all told me I was beautiful, but didn't mean a single word of it... And I was too blind and stupid to see it. Everytime I believed I was special for a while, until they humiliated me and hurt me." She had tears in her eyes and whispered the last few words. I crawled closer to her and hugged her, letting her cry into my shirt.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay. I would never do that. I would never lie to you, I would never hurt you, I promise. I love you too much to do that." I said, pulling her on my lap, letting my fingers softly comb trough her hair.

 "I just don't want to get hurt anymore." She softly whispered.

"You won't, I promise." I said and kissed her forehead.

We stayed like that for a while, until I heard her breathing became slower. I looked at her and she was asleep. I smiled and layed down carefully, her still attached to my shirt. It was cute. I decided to take a little nap too, so I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kids?"  I heard and slowly opened my eyes and saw Lily her head raising from my chest.

"Sorry to wake you up, but the ice-cream is melting." Helen said, winking to Lily.

"We'll be there in a minute." She replied. Helen smiled and walked back inside.

"Thank you." She said and kissed my cheek before she got up. I smiled and got up also.

We walked into the kitchen and ate our ice-cream, while talking with each other.

Her dad asking me a lot of questions... and I mean a LOT.