Lily Jacobs.

It was nice of Justin to invite me, even though his mom probably asked him to...

I smiled to myself. Pattie was the sweetest woman ever.

When I arived home I took a shower. I dried myself off and put my hair into a bun. I first put on some sweatpants and a hoodie, since it was kind of early. I texted Justin to ask him at what time I should come.

Me: 'Hey Justin! At what time should I come over? xo' 

Not much later, I received a reply.

Justin: 'Uhm, is 6 okay? x' 

Me: 'Okay, see you in a bit. :) xo' 

I put my phone away and started to look for an outfit. I didn't want to look too fancy, but also not too... normal. I saw a really cute white shirt with some lace details. I changed into that with some average black jeans and black boots. I put on some mascara, eyeliner and my favourite red lipstick. (picture>) I curled the ends of my hair, sprayed on some perfume and walked down the staires.

I saw my mom sleeping on the couch. I smiled. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek softly. I left her a note saying I would be at Justin's and walked to the hall. I got my jacket and walked out of the door, locking it behind me.

It wasn't a long walk. Before I knew it, I was at his door. I ringed the bell and waited a few minutes. It was opened bij Pattie.

"Hey sweetie! Good to see you again." I smiled and she hugged me.

"Come in come in." She said. I walked in and she closed the door. I took my jacket off and was about to ask where I could leave it, when Pattie already jumped in.

"Oh, you can give me your jacket. Justin's in de livingroom. The first room left." I nodded and followed her directions.

And there he was, sitting on an arm-chair, watching tv. I went to stand behind him quietly.

"BOO!" He jumped up and turned around. I was laughing so hard, I could barely breathe.

"Your-your face. Oh my god." I chocked out between laughs. I almost fell over because of laughing, so he held me. I calmed down a little and looked at him.

"Are you mad at me?" He smiled. 

"No, but it was quite funny." I smiled and he hugged me.

"Thanks for coming." 

"No problem." 

I looked at him one more time. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a checked button-up shirt over it, the sleeves rolled up. Jeans hanging around his hips, sneakers on his feet and his hair pushed back. My mom was right, he was one handsome looking boy.

"Hungry?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah, a little." 

"Come on, I'll show you the kitchen." He said and took my hand, leading me to it.

I followed him and it was really pretty. Just like the whole house actually. The cupboards were all white and there were some grey details. There was also a big table with 5 chairs.

"You got a beautiful house, Pattie."

"Aww, thanks darling. Why don't you sit down? It's almost ready." I nodded and me and Justin sat down.

I still looked around a little. My house was just really simple. Since my mom was always busy, my dad always had meeting of businesstrips and I would be at school, they thought we could keep it simple. I mean, we got the money for a renovation, maybe even for a new house... but no.

"You okay?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, it's just... I wish my house looked like this." 

"You know what, in 10 years from now, if we're still friends. We'll live in a house like this, okay?" I looked at him amazed.

"Really? You promise?"

"Promise."