Lily Jacobs.

I got a message from Justin saying he would pick me up at 7:30. So after dinner, I went to take a shower immediately. After that, I put on a little makeup and started to get dressed.

I grabbed a simple white, long-sleeved dress and put that on. I also put on a belt and a necklace. I looked into the mirror and brushed my hair. My hair curled a little bit itself, so I just left it like that. I grabbed my little black hat and put that on. I searched for my brown boots and put those on as well.

When I was all ready, It was just past 7. I grabbed my laptop and went on Facebook. Nothing really special was happening on there, so I put my laptop away again. I grabbed my bag and threw some money and my phone in there. Then I walked downstaires.

"You look beautiful honey. I bet he would think the same." I laughed a little.

"Thanks mom, but I only know him for 2 days." 

"Yeah, but you never know!" I rolled my eyes and went to sit next to her. About 15 minutes later, the bell rang. I saw my mom wanted to stand up, so I pushed her down again. 

"I'll go." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Have fun sweetheart." I laughed and walked up to the door.

I opened the door and saw Justin standing there.

"Hey! You look beautiful. Shall we go?" He said with a smile.

"Thanks. Yeah, come on." I said and closed the door behind me.

The movie theater was about 5 minutes from the park, so almost 15 minutes from my house.

"Are you excited?" Justin suddenly asked.

"Yes... kind of. I haven't been going out much to public places for a while." He nodded.

We were just talking until we arrived at the theater. Justin went to buy the tickets while I went to order some food and something to drink.

"I got them, row 10." He said.

"Oh, nice. I don't like sitting really close to the screen." He laughed a little.

"Sorry, madame. Did you want salt or sweet popcorn?" The boy behind the counter said with a smirk.

"What do you like?" I asked Justin.

"Uhm, I'll take sweet." 

"2 times sweet, please." I told the boy. He looked a little angry at Justin and looked at me again like nothing happened.

"Would you please stop looking so angry at him, please?" The boy looked confused at me.

"Thank you." He looked irritated and grabbed our drinks and popcorn.

"You liked Sprite, right?" Justin laughed.

"Yep, you reminded that well." 

"Phew." I said, pretending to wipe some sweat of my forehead. He laughed again and we walked towards the right room and found our seats.

The movie was going on for a while, and of course someone needed to die. And with these kind of scenes, I need to cry. I tried to stop the tears, but couldn't stop them from falling.

"You okay?" I heard Justin whisper.

"Yeah, I just can't handle people dying in movies. I always cry when that happens." 

"You know, I would do that too if that would happen to you." I looked at him and he smiled softly before looking in front on him again.

I thought about that a little. ...Maybe he was right. I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't be thinking about this anymore. After that, I felt a little bit better and focused on the movie again.