Justin Bieber

A/N: Again, thanks for reading. ♥ And sorry for not uploading, I'm really busy with school :c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who said I wanted to?" She said. I smiled.

"I know I didn't." I whispered in her ear. She laughed.

"Can you let me go now? I have to use the bathroom."

"I'll think about it."

"Justin?!" 

"Just kidding." She laughed and quickly ran to the bathroom. I laughed and went back to her room.

I just looked around at some things, like pictures.

She had a beautifully shaped window with a kind of bench under it, like, a big pillow with some smaller one's.

She had a twin bed against the wall with her laptop on top of it. Above her bed there were some pictures taped to the wall.

And then it was just basic: closet, nightstands, carpet, tv, some shelves. Just a normal girl room, but not too girly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I heard someone yell into my ear. I turned around shocked, to see a laughing Lily.

"That was not cool." She just laughed harder and fell to the floor.

"Seriously, it was not funny!" She just kept laughing.

"Okay, that's it." I went to sit on the floor and started tickling her.

"No, no no no no no. Stop it!" She kept saying. Now I was the one laughing.

"Justin, stop! You are stronger than me, this isn't fair." I just laughed and continued.

"Stop! Come on!" She said and pulled at the arm where I was resting myself on, causing my balance and fell on top of her.

Our lips were just an inch from each other. I could feel her breath on my face. I looked into her eyes and a lot of things were going trough my head.

Should I kiss her or not? Should I stand up or not?

While I was still drowning into my thoughts, I saw her gaze falling to my lips. I took that as a sign and placed my lips on hers. Our lips moved together while we shared a passionate kiss.

A moment later, I pulled away and saw her cheeks becoming a slight pink colour. I smiled and helped her up to her feet. I looked at her and she was looking down, still blushing. I kissed her forehead and embrased her into a hug.

I think I finally know my feeling towards her.

She's my type, she's loving, funny, nice and beautiful too.

I'm falling in love with my bestfriend.