Lily Jacobs.

A/N: Haven't done an outfit post in a while, so there it is. >>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day I went to see my family in Toronto and I was super excited. I haven't seen them for a while, so I woke up with a smile on my face.

Because it wouldn't be very warm in Toronto today, I decided to wear an oversized fluffy sweater with a tanktop under it. I put on my black jeans and my black Vans. I fixed my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. I did my make-up and sprayed on my favorite perfume. I looked in the mirror once more, before walking down the staires.

 "Goodmorning." I said happily to my parents, who were eating breakfast at the dinnertabel.

"Goodmorning." They both said in unison.

"I already have your breakfast over there." My mom said, whule she pointed at a plate full of food on the table.

"Yummy... thanks, mom." I sat down and quietly ate my breakfast. My dad was reading the newspaper and my mom was putting some stuff in her bag. 

After about 30 or 40 minutes we were sitting in the car, on our way to Toronto. My dad was driving, my mom was reading a book  and I was writing and drawing a little bit in my notebook. My headphones on, listening to music.

After a number of hours had past, we had finally arrived at the house of my grandfather and grandmother in the beautiful city of Toronto. I already saw some cars parked somewhere around the house, which meant my uncles, aunts and cousins had already arrived.

My mom rang the doorbell and we waited for the door to be opened. 

"I'm coming!" The famous voice of my grandmother sounded through the house, before the door swung open.

"Ah, there they are. So nice do see you all again." She said, embracing my mom. 

"It's nice to see you too, mom." My mom said.

"Come in, come in. You get more handsome by the day, Jack."