Justin Bieber.

A/N: Part t-t-t-ten. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 We were just eating our food. And it was delicious.

I don't like to brag but... my mom is the best cook.

I know, I know... everyone says that about their mom. But I'm serious.

"This tastes so good, Pattie! I missed home-made Lasagna."  Lily said.

"Aww, thank sweetie. Your mom never cooks Lasagna?" She looked down a little.

"Since she got a full-time job, she rarely cooks actually." 

"Oh, I'm so sorry." My mom said, taking her hand. She smiled a little.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." My mom gave her a comforting smile and we continued eating.

I thought it was sad. She barely sees her parents a whole day. Her dad's been gone on a business trip now for almost a month.

"You don't have to worry about me, really." I heard her voice snap me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled lightly.

"I care about you, you know? How about we go to an amusement park this weekend? I got free tickets from my cousin." She smiled.

"Really? That'd be awesome." We finished dinner and talked a little bit after.

"So.. I'll go clean up, you can do whatever you like."

"Oh, no I'll help you first." Mom smiled at her.

"No need to dear."

"You sure?"  She nodded and walked to the dishwasher.

She turned around and I smiled at her.

"You're so cute." She blushed a little.

"Come on, want to go to my room?" 

"Sure." 

We walked up the staires and I opened the door to my room.

"Welcome, to my crib." She laughed and stepped into my room.

It was very different from my old room. We moved a few years ago, so I needed to get a new room. But I was comfortable with it. It was white with blue, the colors of the Maple Leafs. Some posters, a big map of the world, a desk, a bed, a closet. Just basic really.

"Nice room. Also a Maple Leafs fan I see."

"Yeah, you too?"

"I used to go to a lot of their matches with my dad. But since he travels so much it's been a while since I saw them play." 

"You actually went to the hockey games?"

"Yeah. Sounds weird maybe, like, what girl goes and watch hockey with her dad? She should be watching ballet with her mom or something." I chuckled. She was awesome.

"How about you?" 

"I went to the finale last season." 

"Seriously? Me too! I went with my uncle though."

"Really? So we were in the same pleace, at the same time, without knowing it?" She nodded smiling.

"That's so weird." 

"Maybe it was meant to be." She punched my shoulder lightly.

"You're such an idiot."

"But you are too. So we are a bunch of idiots."  I said grinning.

"That's true." She replied laughing a little.