Lily Jacobs.

I was so unbelievably nervous to meet him.

What if I mess up? Or... what if I start to stutter?

What if I say something really stupid to him... ugh why do I think so much?

Suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh. I looked up and Justin looking at me.

"Don't worry. Don't think about it that much." I looked at him surprised.

"You always look so serious when you think. Just smile and it will go great, believe me." I smiled and sighed again.

"Mr. Bieber?"  We heard a familiar female voice say.

"You may go to the office of Mr. Braun. In the hallway, 3th door on the left" Said the lady who was behind the counter a few minutes ago.

"Thank you." We said and stood up. We followed her instructions and stood in front of the office that said: 'Mr. S. Braun'.

I knocked softly on the door and stepped back.

"Come in!" We heard from behind  the door. I got hold of the door knob and softly pushed the door open.

"Justin! Lily! Nice to see you here." He said and stood up to shake our hands.

"Sit down, sit down. Do you guys want something to drink?" 

"I'm okay. Lily?"  Justin asked.

"I uh, no I'm fine too." I said softly.

"Okay. Well, at first; very nice that you guys could come here. I just talked to a producer and we can record today!"

"That's fantastic!"  Justin said, very enthusiastic. I smiled at him.

"Indeed! So, would you guys fill in the remaining things on this form, please? Than we can walk straight to the studio. I booked studio 2 today." We both nodded and started to fill in the form.

"Are there any other things we need to know? Like... medicines, therapies, diseases, allergies?" 

"I've had a throat infection, so every now and then I take a after-treatment. But that's it."

"Lily?" 

"As far as I know, I don't." 

"Perfectly healthy and well." He said, laughing a little. I smiled and continued to fill in the form. After a few minutes we were done and handed them back.

"Perfect. I'll give these to the secretary and than we'll walk to the studio, okay?"

"Okay." We said and waited for him to come back.