Justin Bieber

I got got a waterbottle from the fridge in the canteen and sat down.

Lily needed to use the restroom and Scooter went somewhere with Mark. Not sure where to. So now I'm sitting here... alone...

"You're my end and my beginning, even when lose I'm winning." I looked up from my own thoughts. Who could that be?

"'Cause give you all of me and you give me all of youOh." Wow. I don't know who she is, but she hit every note perfectly. I walked through the hallways, in the direction where I heard the singing for the last time. Until I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Unf." I heard somebody say, after I fell on the floor myself. I looked next to me and saw Lily.

"Oh sorry, I didn't saw you. Are you okay?" She looked startled.

"Oh, yeah." I smiled at her and pulled her up.

"Hey, do you know who was singing?"

"Uhm... no?"

"Oh... I heard a girl sing and she sounded awesome." She looked down and wiped some dust of her pants.

"Are you alright?" I asked and she looked up.

"Yeah, why?" She said and smiled a little. I smiled too and kissed her forehead.

"Just, because." She laughed a little and we both walked back to the canteen.

We both got a guitar and played some songs, but my thoughts wandered of to the singing I heard earlier.

"Justin?.... Justin?.... JUSTIN!" I looked up.

"Sorry, what did you say?" 

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing... why do you think so?" I said and she sighed.

"I know you longer than today. You play the wrong note everytime. What's up?" I sighed.

"Is it the girl you heard singing earlier?" I looked at her, but she didn't look mad. Thank god...

"You can tell me." She said en laughed softly.

"Uh... yeah." I said and scratched my neck.

"Well, was that so hard?" She said with a grin. I smiled. Luckily she's not the jealous type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the afternoon we spent talking to Scooter and Mark, we also made the next apointment on a Wednesday.

Now we are walking from my house, to Lily her house.

"What did you think of today, went everything well?" I asked and got her hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Good. They were both very nice, so that was a relief. What about you?" I smiled.

"Good as well. Especially you did a great job." She laughed.

"Oh, stop it. You play guitar since you were like 3 or something." I smiled again.

"You also play like, 8 years now."

"That's not the same as 17 years."

"That's true. But 8 or 17 years, you play amazing." 

"Okay that's enough now!" She said and we both laughed.

"So... home again. I finally get to be away from you." She joked and pushed my shoulder.

"Well... I thought you didn't really mind being around me." She walked towards me again and brought her lips close to my ear.

"I don't." She whispered. I grinned and grabbed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I puled her firmly against me.

"Do I see you again tomorrow?" I whispered.

"I can't. I'm going to visit my family in Toronto, but in the evening I'll be home again." 

"Than I will see you tomorrow night." She smiled at me and softly pressed her lips onto mine.

"I can't wait." She whispered. I smiled and kissed her nose.

"Good night."

"Good night. Say hi to Pattie for me?" 

"I will." She laughed and walked towards the door. I turned around and started to go in the direction of my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, sorry sorry sorry it took soooooo long. I've just been really busy and I will be busy again soon. So apologies for that :(.

So here is a new part, I hope you guys like it!

What would you guys like to happen next? Leave a comment below, I would like to hear what you think about it or would like to see next time!

Lots of love,

Marit. ♥