Justin Bieber.

A/N: Heading to 100 reads. Eeep. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie ended and we stood up, ready to leave. We threw our empty popcorn buckets and empty cups away and walked towards the exit.

"So, what do you think?"  I asked her when we got outside.

"I cried, what more do I need to say?" She said laughing a little.

"I'm kidding. But I thought it was nice, a little too dramatic at the end though." I nodded.

"Agreed." She smiled and looked up. There were already some stars popping up in the sky.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" 

"Mhmm." She mumbled. I looked at her again. I still didn't get why such a nice, beautiful girl was so badly threated by others... so much that she wanted to end her life.

"Do you actually have a boyfriend?" She looked at me and shaked her head laughing.

"Me? No. You have a girlfriend?" I wondered why she laughed at that question...

"At the moment, no. And why are you laughing?" 

"I've never had a boyfriend."

"And why is that funny?" 

"What kind of guy wants me? I haven't even been on a date with a guy." 

"Your day will come. I promise."  She smiled a little and looked down.

"I hope so."  She whispered. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me surprised.

"Trust me, God is looking down at you and he's saving you for a special guy." She smiled.

"Thanks, Justin." 

"No problem." 

We walked further until we came across my house. 

"Here's your house right?"  She asked me.

"Yeah why?" 

"You can go home and I'll walk to my own house?" 

"Nope, I'm going to bring you home save." 

"You don't have to, I'll just run." I laughed.

"Nope, I'm walking you home."  She sighed.

"Okay, fine." I laughed again and we walked towards her house, which was across the street and only 5 houses away from mine. But you never know.

We stood in front of her house and she hugged me. 

"Thank you for tonight." I smiled and squeezed her a little.

"Anytime." She pulled away and smiled.

Suddenly, a door opened.

"Oh hey, you must be the boy she was talking about." A woman said.

I saw Lily face-palming herself.

"Justin, this is my mom Helen. Mom, this is Justin." 

"Nice to meet you, Justin." She said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, madame." 

"He's a handsome boy." Her mom tried to whisper in her ear, but she failed. I chuckled a little.

"Mom... just go inside." 

"Okay, okay... don't make it too long." She said and winked at me.

Lily shaked her head again and sighed.

"Sorry about that. The only guys that come here are my dad, uncles and cousins." I chuckled again.

"It's okay, she seems nice." She smiled.

"Well, thanks again for tonight and walking me home." 

"You're welcome. Good night."

"Good night." She said and walked towards the door, which was still open.

I waved at her one more time and turned around to walk to my own house.