Lily Jacobs.

I was lying in my bed, but I couldn't sleep. I didn't know why...

I went to sit in front of my window again, looking at the stars.

This has been the best summer I've ever had so far. There was someone else that cared about me.

Justin did. How in the world could this happen?

I told him to leave me alone, he went after me. I said it again, but he wouldn't listen.

He stayed with me, he said I would get through it. And I did, so far.

He was seriously a great friend.

He didn't even mind shopping with me, he would even pick out a bra for me and be like; 'Oh, that's cute for you.' If you saw that happen in front of you, you'd laugh. But it was very cute though.

He's a sweetheart, really. I know Pattie had a tough time raising a child on your own as a teenager. But she raised a beautiful human being.

Suddenly, my phone make a sound, signaling I had a message. I was a little confused, it was about 2 in the morning.

I walked up to my nightstand and got my phone and unlocked it.

Justin: 'Hey, sorry if I woke you up. But I can't sleep... x'

Can this kid read my mind?

Me: 'Hi! I'm awake, can't sleep either... xo'

Justin: 'Wanna go on a night walk in the park? I'll pick you up? x'

Me: 'Sure, I can use some fresh air. :) xo'

I threw on some sweatpants, my favorite jumper and some sneakers.

I already walked downstaires and opened the door. There I saw him walking to my house.

"Hey stranger." I said and he looked up.

"Oh, so now I'm a stranger?" I laughed and closed the door behind me, locking it.

He held out his arm.

"You ready, my lady?" We linked arms and walked to the park together.

"So... why couldn't you sleep?" He asked. I sighed.

"I don't know, just... thinking about a lot... You?" 

"I don't know. I guess the same." I smiled at him and we walked further.

We didn't talk that much, also because we were outside in the middle of the night and we didn't want to wake everyone.

Sometimes we'd laugh, but than we had to shush each other.