Interview with: AeroWolf

Author:

Kallie

Name of Book:

Settling Dust.

Genre of Book:

It is under romance, but isn't completely centered around that. It's mainly a dystopia/up against society kind of book.

How did you discover wattpad

I discovered wattpad when a few friends suggested I use it to relieve some of my writing energies. They were no help setting up the account. 'There. Click on the doohicky with the Orange thingamabob!'

What was the inspiration for your story?

The inspiration for this story came from a very weird conversation I had with some friends. (Bsanders7 and XxSammiSuicidexX)

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

I have absolutely no idea. Some daydreams, some weird conversations, some teachers, and some books.

Did you stick to your original plot or change it?

I changed it a lot. Originally, I jumped into sort of something set after the book as it is now, but decided the back story would be even more interesting.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

My favorite character is by far Widget. He's upbeat, sarcastic, and his personality changes a lot by my planned book two (Lingering Shadows).

Are your character based on real life people?

Not as much as they originally were, but a bit, yes. Eliza is the persistent girl based off of my best friend, Sarah. Widget, well, I don't know where he came from...

If your life was a book, what would be the title?

If my life was a book, we'd call it A Wolf, a Fish, and a Chuui: Tales of the Little Yellow Dress. The world may never know...

Can you say something extra about your story readers don’t know?

Something extra... Well, I'd like to say that I wish I would stop shipping my own characters. I'm a bad influence.

Have you ever had a writer’s block? How do/did you overcome it?

Writers block is my worst nightmare combined with Sarah on a sugar high(long story) but it can always be solved with some mental/physical jogging with friends. Hopefully, their shoe won't come untied(longer story).

Anything extra you would like to add?

I would like to add that I love all my readers and welcome criticism, as long as it's constructive. Thank you!