Interview with: EliManson

Author:

Eli

Name of Book:

The Chance of a Lifetime

Genre of Book:

Werewolf, Teen Fic, Romance

How did you discover wattpad?

I was going through the App Store for free ebooks, and then Wattpad popped up :D

How did your interest for writing originate?

I actually don't know. Ever since I was a kid, I guess. My mum always told me I wrote weird poems since then. I wrote diaries in form of what seems like a story... so yepp. It's natural?

What was the inspiration for your story?

From reading too much werewolf stories. But then I realized most of them are the same, so I mixed mine; but it's still cliché, yet different.

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

I was thinking about death. Weird, huh? I was thinking of afterlife, and soul mates. So then, popped up TCOAL :D

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it?

I stick to my original plot. I've already got everything planned out, and I don't plan on changing it. But maybe for minor things, then yeah. The ending is constant. I will not change it no matter how many people will hate me for it.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

Szari Vilkas. Because he's played by my favorite actor. Nah, that's not the main reason. It's just because... he loves Scarlet unconditionally, and Szari is a character that is inspired by someone really close to me.

Are your characters based on real life people?

Yes! :D Scarlet is based off from my best friend. Szari is inspired by someone close to me (not in a special way). Raphael is inspired by my asshole of a best friend xP

If your life was a book what would be the title?

Dysfunctional. The title says it all :)

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

Sure! You guys will love and hate the ending. :)

Have you ever had a writer’s block?

How do/did you overcome it? Yes, a lot. Some I haven't, and some I overcame it by reading and relaxing.

Who inspire you/Favorite authors published and wattpad.

For werewolf books, it's Explode and so with xrotxinxpieces. :"> and in general, it's xrotxinxpieces and so with lexie09, and lastly, KatieShakespeare

Recommendation of wattpad stories:

ALL BOOKS BY XROTXINXPIECES!!!!!!! :D