Interview with: shaz4ever

Author:

Shazeea

Name of Book:

Getting Over My Rejection

Genre of Book:

Werewolf and Romance.

How did you discover wattpad?

By my big sister. She was always on this site 24/7. Annoyed the hell out of my mum. So I decided to try it out. I thought it was a place for actual authors. I was obsessed with twilight so I read twilight fan fictions. Until I realized that this was a place for people to put their work. They were authors as well. I actually like wattpad books better than normal books.

How did your interest for writing originate?

By other people. By the authors in wattpad. I was rubbish at English. Until Wattpad.  My teachers said my writing was getting better. So I decided that I was going to write a story.

What was the inspiration for your story?

I don't have an inspiration. But if I had it would be the authors who wrote rejection books. I'm not normally an emotional person but the amount of time I cried or laugh is unbelievable.

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

I was doing my chores. (Comment if u hate chores I know I do) and a thought popped into my head. All rejection books I read the girl ran away or something like that, so I wanted mine to be different.

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it?

I'm sticking by my plot.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

My favorite person got to be Hunter.  He isn't those guys who do cliché things. NO. He has Original ideas.

Are your characters based on real life people?

Kimi is; she is the exactly the same as my best friend. I’m a hyperactive girl who is not shy and really cocky.

If your life was a book what would be the title?

The girl who is FORCED to be PERFECT!

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

The readers have actually met Hunters mate, and she is living in his home town.

Have you ever had a writer’s block? How do/did you overcome it?

No I've never had a writer’s block.

Anything extra you would like to add?

I have an obsession with NCIS. I luv Abby. She is sooo cool. If you haven't watched it, watch it now. It's criminal investigation. So if you’re not interested in those kinds of stuff. DON'T WATCH IT!!!