Interview with: BVBLover213

Author:

Luna White

Name of Book:

Love Bites

Genre of Book:

Werewolf & Romance

How did you discover wattpad?

My best friend found the website and recommended it. I became addicted since the day I joined LOL.

How did your interest for writing originate?

Well my teacher back in 7th grade (a LONG way back) assigned us an essay in which we had to write a mini story for Halloween. I wrote something similar to R.L. Stine's Goosebumps and became addicted to Literature ever since.

What was the inspiration for your story?

I'd have to say that the band Halestorm was a huge inspiration with their music.

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

My co-author and I were reading a lot of Werewolf stories. We thought that the plots were way overused and decided that we would give it a shot.

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it?

For the most part, I can say that we stuck to it. I mean, we came up with more ideas and now there's going to be a sequel but nothing major was changed.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

My favorite character would have to be Ivy Pierce. She's the main character and she is everything I wish I could be. Smart, beautiful and strong. All of my characters always have something from me and she happened to have the I'm-an-independent-biyatch-so-don't-fuq-with-me attitude. LOL.

Are your character based on real life people?

Ivy is based on Lzzy Hale the singer of Halestorm. I don't really know Lzzy but from her songs we were able to create Ivy and I think that like book authors’, songwriters also put something of theirs into their music.

If your life was a book what would be the title?

Wow! That's a hard one...my life is so full of craziness. I think I'd call it...Warning: Craziness Ahead. Haha.

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

Well something that wouldn't ruin the plot...Alpha Cameron isn't done screwing up his decisions when it comes to Ivy.

Have you ever had a writer’s block? How do/did you overcome it?

I've ALWAYS had writer's block. But listening to music before I go to sleep usually helps me get rid of it though I think that's the main reason why my books are so crazy. :D

Anything extra you would like to add?

Um, not really. Except thank you for the interview, I really liked your questions. They were original and interesting ^.^