Mockingjays and Glass Trains

I walk, looking up and down at the hallway. I find my room, and plop on the bed. "What the heck is wrong with me?" I whisper. Proping myself up against the headboard of the bed, and voice softly asks, "Can I come in?" "Yes?" I reply. The knob of the door opens.

"I'm Katniss, your mentor." The Girl who belongs to the voice says. She has long brown hair, tied in a silky braid down her back. Her eyes a Emerald Green, and her lips cruve a small smile which I can tell is forced.

"What do you need?" I break the silence in between us. "I know you are worthy. Follow me..." She breaks off, as the door opens once again. I slink out of the room, following Katniss.

We pass by the Archery Car, and the Art Car too. Both, seem to look rarely used. I watch the windows around us, become blurred and cold. We must be going deeper into some snow storm. Katniss glides into the last Car with ease, and I don't. Boxes, in this room, are scattered all over the place. So I jump over a box, then squeeze into the next Car. "Now, Quiet. We can't let anyone from the Capitol know we are here." Katniss says from a black leather couch on the side of the car.

Knodding, I look around. The roof is completely glass, but walls are made of Iron. The floor is marble, with glass in the middle. Awed at the sight of the beautiful room, I stare out, at the last wall, facing outside. It is glass and beautiful like the rest of the room.

The room has three painted symbols. Katniss's Mockingjay Pin, and the Mockingjay watch. The last one, isn't finished. "Whats this?" I ask, touching the unfinished painting. "Your token. I've been working on it, I believe it is another symbol of hope. I needed to see it closer, and be able to give you something." She holds out a small microchip. "What is it?" I ask

"I want you to be apart of the rebellion against the Capitol. We will put this Microchip in your neck, so you will be able to find your way to base, in trouble and so other rebels can find you." She says.

"Wait, why?" I reply. "I believe you can help those who don't need to die in the arena. Sneak them out, and save their lives." She smiles. "Ok. What do I with the Mircochip?" I ask. Katniss laughs. "I'll put it in your neck, remember? It won't hurt." Katniss takes the chip and places it on my neck. It slips into my neck slowly. "There." Katniss says. "Now, your apart of, Misson Mockingjay." I smile at her last sentence. She moves me silently from the car.

Slowly, I find myself at the train cat with the rooms. Katniss smiles. "I'll see you in the morning tribute." She departs into another room, further down the car. My hand touches the knob of my door. It's hot, and has been touched recently.

I walk into my room, hoping there is no one inside. My eyes fix to the middle of the room, and there stands a Peacekeeper. "What were you doing out of the designated train cars? You left the last one you can go to. Tell me now, or fall to the Capitol's Knees."