Day of Alliance

I stare at my reflection in a puddle. It rained hard last night. No more fire. I slept in the most risky place. The open rock. I hissed at myself when I woke up. I remembered it wasn't smart to camp her of all places. But my stuff was untouched and a fresh killed bird was near me. Whoever caught me a bird must have a reason to do so. No one just catches a bird for their enemy.

I sit in a tree now. All my stuff is here. The trunk spreads out into 4 long thick branches. The top of the trunk is cut off, making a flat surface. I like it up here. I can see any near coming enemies and stuff I can hunt or eat. I hear foot steps. Time to hide, I think and slink into my sleeping bag. I hide, my eyes peering over the top of the sleeping bag. Astria comes into view. "Jewel?" She calls out.

I slip out of the sleeping bag. "How'd you know my name?" I ask her, partly scaring her to death. "I remembered all the other tributes names." She smiles a thin smile. "Thank you for killing Fur. I couldn't stand him." She tells me. "He thought everything was a threat. I was told to ally with him by my Escort. I hate Capitol people." Astria looks up. "Can I come up?" She asks. I nod and she starts climbing the trunk. When she reaches the top I hand her an apple. She refuses it.

"Not hungry. I packed up my camp and brought my stuff with me to find you." Astria looks up. She leans close to me and whispers in my ear. "I want to find a rebellion against the Capitol." And then she moves away from me. I smile. "Then man do I know someone for you!" I whisper shout. Astria takes her poison knife and drills it in the tree trunk. She takes several cameras out of this tree and nearby trees. She throws them away.

I smile at Astria. "I'm apart of Misson Mockingjay. The main rebellion." I tell her. "Really?" She asks. "Yes. I haven't told a soul. I'm just a new member. But I was told to kinda find someone to become a part of the rebellion in the games." I smile. "I want to help. The Capitol killed my parents a long time ago. I've been planning revenge since." Astria looks down. "I'm so sorry about that." I frown. "Let's just, I don't know, take turns sleeping? The other will keep watch." She asks fighting some emotion inside herself. I nod. "You sleep first. I'm not all that tired."

I sit there. Fiddling with my fingers. Astria falls asleep. I hear a rumble and sit up. "What. The." I gasp. Another a rumble. I jump from the trunk and begin walking around the tree. This time there is a loud hiss. A human appears. Not a tribute I tell myself. And I'm correct. The thing holds out a hand. The hand is covered in dirt. "Help Me." The person says. "No." I plainly whisper.

"Never. Tell. Me. No." The figure says. It shrinks and turns into a wolf, with sharp teeth. "ASTRIA!" I scream. Astria wakes up. "JEWEL?!?" She screams out.  "HELP!!" I yell. She jumps out of the tree and I back away from the wolf. Astria catches it's eye. It turns to her. Astria screams, and it ponces at her. I jump in the way of the attack. It bites my arm and growls. Astria pulls out her poison knife and stabs the wolf. I fall, my arm bleeding badly.

I fell to hard. I blank out. Suddenly I see Crystal and Erica standing in front of me. We aren't in the arena anymore. We're in our house, but it's diffrent. It's our house style from 4 years ago. I'm flashing through my memories? Crystal screams out. I remember this memory. It's the most scariest one ever. "Jewel! Get Mom!!" Crystal shouts out in tears. Erica looks about one in Crystal's arms. A figure steps up. It's me? I'm watching the memory over again. "No! Don't go up there!" I shout at myself. I stand blocking the stairs.

Past Jewel walks through me. They can't see or hear me. I have to watch myself go through the pain that happened to me in this memory. I follow Past Jewel. She runs to my mom and dad's room. Charlies room is on fire. Crystal and I's room is on fire too. My mom lays on her bed still. She is congested by the smoke. Our house was lit on fire by an attack of the Capitol after Katniss won her second games. District 12 was almost done for good.

I remember why we were bombed. She once again brought Peeta out with her, but this time 3 other people. Beetee, Finnick and Johana. They were put in Prison three days after the attack of the Capitol. Katniss and Peeta were allowed to stay in Public. The bombs were realsed on District 12 after they escaped. I stare at my Past Self picking up my past mom. She has tears in her eyes. Suddenly everything goes black once more.