Broken glass, Bombs and Chairots

I'm taken way by Effie, and I find myself in a well lit room with chariots lined side, by side. Hugo walks up to me and Effie. Moments later Katniss and Peeta appear. "You look beautiful." Katniss says to me. I look at the white horses and nod. I can't speak. Hugo kicks my leg. "Ow!" I shout. Effie looks at Hugo, and he stares at the ground.

The Capitol's anthem begins to play, so I know it's time to get ready. Calissa walks into view and smiles at me. "Look." She mouths. My dress's bottom is on fire, once again. The jewels are diffrent though. They glow. My black dress is black no more. I am the flame that Katniss wants me to be. Hugo stands beside me, wearing a black jumpsuit with the sleeves on fire. He doesn't have jewels on his suit, but something is glowing.

The District 1 and 2 chariots begin going out of the room. Screams and cheers are heard from everywhere. One by one, the chariots leave. Finally the District 11 chariot leaves. We wave to Calissa, Hugo's Stylist, Katniss, Peeta, and Effie. Cheers stop for a moment when we come out. Suddenly our chariot, which is soild glass, shatters. It rebuilds it's self becoming black, and on fire. This has to be the work of Calissa.

Screams come from all around. Hugo waves, smiling. It is screams of joy, not pain. I've never heard these types of screams. Suddenly we stop. And there I see, President Snow, with his white hair and beard stand. Most of the Tributes have their eyes on him, but others are focused on us. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the 80TH HUNGER GAMES!" Cheers erupt from the croud.

I look around smiling by head off. Suddenly there is a shatter of glass, louder then when our chariot exploded. The training center has people all over, throwing glass at President Snow. Not only that happens, because I see hovercrafts, with all of the marks I saw Katniss stand beside. Her Mockingjay pin, the Mockingjay Watch and my Necklace. They throw, bombs at Capitol buildings all around the Centre of the city.

President Snow shouts "May the Odds are ever in your favour! But Rebels, DIE WITH THE FLAME." But the second President Snow says this, a bomb, small enough to make just a super small explousion, that would still kill someone, drops on him. He is not dead. Screams erupt though, the Tributes are taken away, to the training centre, except me and Hugo.