Chapter Four

~Seth~

      We spent the whole lunch time just talking and joking; I act as normal as I could but in my heart I'm dying. Aaron kept whispering in Sebastian's ear and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

     "Er...guys, I feel a bit sick so I'm gonna go to the nurses office." I lied. Wow, I'm lying a lot today. But I just can't stay here any more.

"Are you going to be O.K?" Aaron asked with concern.

"Yeah...I have a headache that's all..." I said as I stood up with my tray.

          "I'll come with you, just make sure you're O.K." Kris suggested and I nodded. Kris said goodbye to them while I just walk off. I threw my untouched food into the trash and placed the tray on the empty table. Then I rushed out of the cafeteria and into the boys toilets. I checked if anyone was in any of the stalls and luckily there wasn't.

          I slid down against the main door so no one would come in and I cried. Tears rolling down my eyes and staining my jeans. I lost him. The man I loved for so many years. Then I felt a push against the door.

"Seth?" Kris called as he knock on the door. "Are you in there?"

      "Ye....yeah..." I whimpered. Then moved forward a bit so he could come in. When he walked in, I sat back against the door and Kris sat next to me.

"Are you O.K?" He asked.

"I'm sorry...Kris" I cried.

"What are you sorry for?" He replied, confused.

      "You must find this disgusting and uncomfortable. A 17 year old teenage boy crying over another boy." I sobbed "Even if you're O.K. with me being gay but I'm sure you're disgusted."

       "What kind of man do you think I am?!" He said in a demanding tone. "I told you that I don't care if you're gay. You're my friend, my best friend. I'm not one of those homophobic people." He smiled.

"Th...thanks Kris..." I gave him a sad smile, wiping my tears away.

"The bells gonna ring soon, so you better wipe your eyes. You are a guy after all." He chuckled a bit.

"Haha...yeah" I agreed and wiped my eyes clean. I walk up to the sink and splashed some water onto my face.

"Feeling better?" Kris asked as he stood up.

"Yeah...thanks" I smiled.

"Any time."

        Then the bell rang and we both groaned. I checked myself in the mirror before heading out of the toilet. We both went our separate ways to our lessons. Through the next two lessons I just dozed off throughout the whole thing. The teacher would say something, it'll go in one ear and our the other.

***

      The bell finally rang for the end of the day, I was quite happy about it at first but then I remembered that I had soccer practice meaning I will be with Aaron. I groaned and walk out of school, bumping into someone on the way.

"Ah! Shit sorry" I apologised to who ever it was. I looked up to see that it was Aaron.

"Are you O.K?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just bump my head a bit." I chuckled slightly.

"Coming to practice?" He asked.

"Yeah definitely" I nodded.

"Cool" He added and we both headed towards the locker room.

      When we got there, Kris and all the other members were already getting changed. Aaron and I quickly grabbed our bags and started to change.