Chapter Fifteen

CHAPTER 16 GUYS!

~Enjoy~

~Aaron~

Ugh...whats this heaving feeling on my chest...I can't breathe...I'm going to suffocate.

I opened my eyes slowly, letting it adjust to the sunlight beaming down on me. I opened my eyes and lifted my head up; searching for that heavy object and when I found it, I smiled to myself.

"Wake up, the both you." I said to the two sleepy heads that nearly suffocated me in sleep.

Seth was on laying his head on the right side of my chest and Sebastian was snuggling against the left side of chest.

"Guys! Wake up!" I nudged the both if them, but they both just turned and murmured some shit. "Aye, you're both giving me a numb arm here." I said, but nothing happened. I sighed and just sat up, letting the both of them fall down to my lap.

"Ugh...it's morning..." Seth groaned and sat up a little, but then falls back on my lap and sleeps again.

"Mmm...Morning..." Sebastian greeted as he rubbed his eyes then leaned in and gave me a kiss, causing me to smile. "Seth...Wake up." Sebastian shook him.

"Why do you people hate sleep?! It's like in the middle of the bloody night!" He complained. Seth has never been a morning person.

"It's half eight. Get up." I said.

"I hate you." He pouted as he sat up, yawning. "I'm hungry..." He whined and Sebastian and I both sighed.

"I'll go make something." Sebastian offered as hr climb out of bed, but instantly he fell to the ground.

"Are you O.K?!" Seth and I said in sync and Sebastian nodded. I climbed out of bed and picked him back up, placing him down on the bed gently.

"Both of you stay in bed and I'll make something." I sighed and shook my head.

"Yaaaaay!" They both cheered.

I went downstairs in only my boxers, but thankfully Seth has the heater on. I went to the kitchen and got out some bacon, egg and flour to make some pancake.

                           ***

"Here is your breakfast, my two Majesty." I said sarcastically as I entered the bathroom. "You're kidding me..." I groaned.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Seth groaned. "I'm cumming!" He moaned and released inside of Sebastian's mouth.

The two bastards started without me!

"Thanks for inviting me." I continued with my sarcasm.

"Sorry Aaron..." Seth apologized.

"You're forgiven, but you better make up for it!" I said and they both nodded. "Come eat." I placed the little bed table thing on the bed and shoved a bit of pancake down my mouth.

"It taste so nice!" Sebastian cheered. "Here have some." He said.

"Fine. Feed me." I murmured and he blushed. He placed a piece of pancake in his mouth and crawled over to me. I crashed my lips against his and took the piece of pancake out of his mouth and broke apart. "Delicious." I whispered and I could hear him purr.

*****

After breakfast, we just stayed in bed and watched a couple of movies, but then I felt a hand traveling up my stomach and another hand on my arm.

"are you guys freaking serious?" I sighed.

"Please..." Sebastian begged.

"Yeah...Please..." Seth plead and I gulped. I felt Sebastian's hand traveling into my pajama bottoms and grinding his hand against it and Seth's kissing and biting me on my ear and my neck, making me moan.