Chapter Twenty

Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update! And Happy New Year! I wish you all health and fortune :D ~Enjoy~

~Seth~

Well, Christmas holidays are finally over, New Years finally came last week and we're in 2014 already. Where has the time all gone. Today's the first day of a new school term. But I don't want to go! I want to stay at home! Or maybe with Aaron! But not in school! 

I just got out of the shower and picked out my outfit for the day, checking my hair one more time. I grabbed my bag by the door and threw it over my shoulders. Jogging down the stairs, I bumped into Sebastian, nearly causing him to fall down. He turned around and narrowed his eyes towards me.

"Sorry, Sebbie!" I teased and he stuck his tongue out. "You excited for school?" I joked.

"Yeah...Yaay...School..." He cheered sarcastically and I chuckled. We walked into the kitchen and there was no one there, just some egg and sausage with toast on a plate on the dining table. "Where's mum and dad?" Sebastian asked. I walked over to the table to there was a note on it.

Morning the both you! Me and your dad have a early meeting to attend to for opening a new restaurant, I already made you breakfast, put it in the oven or microwave to heat up. Seth, please drive Sebastian to school and drive safely. Also DO NOT BE LATE.

                                  Love Natalie xxx

"They're out." I answered and he nodded whiles I handed him the note. I got both of the plates and took turns placing them in the microwave to heat it up. Then I placed a plate in front of Sebastian. I sat opposite him, just as I sat down, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and it was a message from Aaron.

'Hey, are you up yet?' He text.

'Yeah I'm up :) ' I text back.

'Good, remember we have training starting today'

'I remember, don't worry.'

'I'll see you in school, I have to go now. Love you.' He text and I put my phone in my coat pocket.

"Stop smiling. You're creeping me out." Sebastian cringed.

"Shush." I hissed. "Anyway are you done?" I asked as I placed my plate in the dishwasher.

"Yeah, here." He finished eating up and handed me his plate, then I placed it into the dishwasher as well before heading towards the door.

The both of us got into my BMW and we drove to school. Ever since Sebastian broke off the relationship with me and Aaron, I would always think that it would be awkward between the two of us since we live under the same roof, but I was wrong. Sebastian is still Sebastian and my favourite little brother...Well since he's the only one I got...

"Hey, Sebastian, I have practice today and it might last more longer; you should just ask Porsha for a lift or something, is that O.K?" I asked and he nodded his head. "What's wrong?" I asked him since he's been awfully quiet.

"Nothing..."

"Bullshit. Tell me." I sighed. Then I pondered for a bit. "Are you worried about seeing Dominique?" I asked and his whole body tensed up from the corner of my eye. "I guess right then."

"I just don't know how to react in fornt of him. I mean he's your friend and all. He must regret that night so badly." He hung his head.

"Don't worry. Dominique knew it wasn't your fault and he even helped you in Switzerland."