Chapter Seventeen

Hey all my beautiful peeps! I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you. This story has reached over 1,000 votes! and 40,000 reads; nearly getting in the 100,000! Thank you again! Thank you for supporting this story! Only a few more chapters left D;

~Enjoy~

~Sebastian~

Why? That's the question which is repeating in my head over and over again. Why am I in bed with Dominique?

I sat up slowly, hands cupping my head because of this headache which made the situation worst. Did all the stuff I remembered actually happened or was it just me?

I lifted the cover and found myself completely naked, as well as him. This has got to be the worst thing. I just basically drunk cheated on Aaron and Seth! Shit. What if that knew about it? Did they go back to the cabin? Did they noticed that I kind of left with Dominique?

The sun's glimpse became even brighter and Dominique began to toss and turn before sitting up slowly, with one hand supporting him and the other on his head as he groaned.

"That fucking sun!" He mumbled. "Why am I naked..." He began. "Shel-" He was cut off when his eyes met mine. "Wh-What are you doing here..." He questioned. "Why are we both naked?!" He started to panic. I didn't know what to say, anything I say now would just make this worst, so I just stayed quiet and let him figure it out himself. "No...No...No...Please tell me that didn't happen..." He murmured under his breathe.

"I...I..." The words won't come out, my minds conpletely blank. "I don't know what to say..." I whispered.

"Tell me this didn't happen." He grabbed both side of my arms and held me to face him, but I just adverted my glaze away. "No...it can't be..." He repeated and got out of bed, wrapping a sheet over his waist. "How am I going to tell Shelby?!" He questioned himself.

"Dominique...this was by accident! I'm sure...We were both very drunk." I tries to comfort him.

"We better have been!" He snapped, causing me to flinch slightly. "This never happened O.K?!" He demanded; all I can do was nod. "Never bring this up ever again. Never." He demanded.

"I promise." I said.

"Put your clothes back on and get out of here." He glared at me. Why's he getting mad at me for?! I wasn't the only one who did the wrong. Did he not know that it takes two people to have sex?!

He stomped into the room in front, assuming that it's the bathroom. I hurried and found all my clothes and dressed myself up.

The fact that Dominique was so angry made my chest tighten even more...I don't know why. When he snapped at me, I swear that my heart went south. But how can I blame him? He's straight and has a girlfriend for fuck sake!

I left the room and began to walk downstairs which is covers with plastic red ups and a drunk dude leaning on the wall. I stepped over him and made my way around the house, seeing if I could find Aaron or Seth.

I walked in the kitchen first and there was a drunken girl sleeping with her head on the dining table and a guy on the floor, with his hand grasping on a cup, just barely. Then I continued to the living room and I found them. Aaron was fast asleep on the couch and Seth was asleep with his head laying on the couch seat, next to Aaron. Hope they didn't noticed.

I found my way around the drunken bodies to Aaron and Seth. Gently, I shook Aaron on the arm, making him groan and mumble something.

"Aaron, wake up." I shook him again. "Its morning now." I said.