Chapter Sixteen

Over 900 votes baby! ~Enjoy~

~Sebastian~

"I got something planned for us." Aaron began. "I planned a little snowing trip for us." He continued.

"Really?!" Me and Seth cheered in sync.

"Yep. We're leaving tomorrow." He smiled.

It's been a week now since the beginning of winter breaks and two weeks til Christmas. The relationship between the three of us became even stronger and stronger, nothing can break us apart right now.

"Where are we going?!" Seth cried out.

"Switzerland." He smiled, leaving with my mouth open. Switzerland? Is he serious?!

"Are you serious?" I gasp and I tugged onto his arm.

"Serious." He nodded and ruffled my hair, making me pout.No one touches my hair. I mean no one.

"Where did you get the money from?!" Seth asked.

"Mum helped me pay half of it, I payed some and your parents chipped in a bit saying it's one of your Christmas presents." He explained.

"Ahhh! I'm so excited!" Seth screeched and kiss Aaron on the lips before grabbing my arm and dragging me upstairs. "Let's go pack!" He smiled and I nodded.

We both went upstairs and Seth kissed me before we went into our separate rooms. I walked into my room and found one of my suitcases from under the bed and started packing, shoving some boxers and winter clothes in.

~The Next Day~

We woke up early the next day since Aaron booked the flight for 9 AM, me and Seth were not happy. We got a taxi to the airport and did all that airport thing, which I will never get the hang of. We waited for a hour or so before getting on our flight, and I just slept most of the way, but when I woke up we were nearly there.

"I'm cold..." Seth pouted as we stepped outside of the Switzerland airport. The cold nip of air in the sky hit my face, making me scrunch up my nose.

"Yeah...me too..." I shivered even though I have about five layers on.

"It's Switzerland...what did you expect?" Aaron asked rhetorically.

We got in another taxi which took us to a very fancy cabin, that Aaron has arranged for all us. The cabin was made of wood with a little patio in front of it and surrounded by snow. Aaron payed the taxi driver with the money I didn't even knew he had. 

Me and Seth rushed into the cabin and the warmth brought us back to life, making us moan. Inside the Cabin was cozy and spacious, once you walk in, you're in the living room which had 3 couches and a flat screen T.V then as you walk ahead, it's the kitchen which had everything you needed in it, including the dining room.

There were stairs which led up to the second floor, it had 3 bedrooms and bathroom. In each of the rooms there was a balcony which showed beautiful snow and...that's it.

"This place is fabulous!" Seth smiled from ear to ear.

"You're being more gay than usual..." Aaron looked at him with a blank expression and Seth just glare at him, making me giggle.

"Well, you're dating this more gay than usual guy." Seth stuck his tongue to Aaron, who quickly caught it in his mouth, and by Seth's expression, he enjoyed it. "O.K...you're forgiven." Seth moaned as they broke apart."