Chapter TwentyOne

Oh yes baby! Over 1,440 votes on this! *Does happy dance* Once again, Thank you so much. I'm sorry for any mistakes in this...

~Enjoy~

~Seth~

"Whats up fag." Tyler spat, snickering to his friends.

How the fuck does he know?!

"Seth, are you Ok?" Sebastian asked as he kneeled down to help me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered. I think I broke my wrist. "How did you know." I glared at him.

"Oh come on...don't glare at me like that." He smirked. "That's for me Tyler to know and for you Seth to find out." He grinned. "Let's just say that before you start sticking your tongue down your boyfriends throat, make sure the doors closed." So thats the weirs feeling that I was getting, it was this little rat.

"Leave him the fuck alone!" Sebastian growled.

"What's a peep squeak like you gonna do to me? I mean you have a faggot as a brother. You're probably a faggot too." He laughed.

Sebastian was about to run up to him, but I stopped him with a unhurt arm.

"Don't you fucking dare call my brother a faggot, you little son of a bitch! So what if I'm gay? Do you have a fucking problem?!" I argued back. People were gathering around us now, whispering and staring more.

"Yeah I got a fucking problem. It's with you being a fag. You don't belong here, you belong in hell. Poor your mother for having to raise a faggot like you, she's probably in hell too." He nudged his friends while laughing out loud.

I don't care if he calls me a faggot. I don't care if he punches me. I don't care if no ones my friend. But the thing I do care is that You. Do. Not. Talk. Shit. About. My. Mother.

I could feel the blood boil inside my veins and everything rushing to my head. Without hesitation, using my unhurt arm, I swung it around and my fist connected to his jaw, making him drop to the ground in surprise.

"Don't you ever speak a single word about my mother." I demanded.

"Shit Tyler are you Ok?!" One of his friend gasped. He tried to help him up, but Tyler just ignored gis help and got up himself, showing the damage I did to his mouth and cheek.

"I'm fine! As if this fag can beat me up!" He huffed.

"Yeah? You wanna see?" I smirked.

"Seth! Whats going on?!" I heard the voice that belong to the love of my life making his way through the crowd. "Seth are you Ok?!" He looked at me with those sad eyes.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I tried to smile back.

"Well. If it isn't the other faggot." Tyler regained his confidence, making me shot daggers at him with my eye.

"What the fuck Tyler?!" Aaron spat.

"He found out about us dating because he saw us in the locker room." I whispered to Aaron.

"You're trying to beat him up just because he's gay?!" Aaron argued.

"That is exactly why. Faggots like you ahouldn't even exist in this world. It's just wrong." Tyler made it like he was going to throw up. "Maybe I should just beat the gayness out of you." He grinned as he stepped closer to me so that we're only about fiver centimeter's away.

"Not before I beat the crap out of you." I smiled then launched a punch unto his stomach, causing him to groan in pain. Then he growl and came to attack, but Aaron stepped in front of me and took the hit. "Aaron are you OK?!"