Chapter Nineteen

Just a cute and very late Christmas chapter! Over 1,200 votes and 40,000 reads! Wooo! I love you peeps! ~Enjoy~

~Seth~

Well it's finally Christmas. Everything's going great so far, it couldn't be better actually. I finally came out to dad, my relationship with Aaron is fabulous and dad knows about him, but still a bit sad about Sebastian. However it's his life so he can love who ever he wants.

"Seth! Come down!" I hear Sebastian shout.

I groaned and pushed away from my computer before standing and heading downstairs.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"We need to help prepare the Christmas dinner." Sebastian answered. "And you're not slacking out of it!" He pointed his finger at me and I held my hands up to surrender making him roll his eyes. We both walked in the kitchen, seeing dad and Natalie cooking. Dad was mashing some potatoes while Natalie was stuffing the turkey. 

"Morning" I greeted the both of them.

"You're finally awake." Dad gasped.

"Actually...I've been awake for more than a hour now..." I admitted.

"Anyhow, put a apron on and go peel the vegetables." Dad order and I obeyed. I grabbed a apron from behind the door and went over to the sink, where there was basket of carrot, potatoes.  I started peeling the potatoes with the potato peeler, then the door bell rang. "Sebastian, can you go get that please." Dad asked and Sebastian nodded.

I ignored it and carried on peeling and peeling, trying not to break it and make it swirly. I wonder what Aaron's doing... The thought just came into my head. Is he also helping his mum? I finished with one potato and placed it in the basket next to it. Next, I felt a pair of hands snake around my hips and I jumped.

"HOLY FRACK!" I screamed. I turned around and found my so call boyfriend, laughing his head off while holding his stomach. "You scared the fuc-" Then I felt dad glaring at me. "The fudge out of me!" I changed it quickly. I placed my hands on the edge of the sink to stead my breathing, when I noticed that I cut my index finger. "Look, you even made me cut my finger! and why didn't you tell me you were coming over?!" I pouted then Sharon whacked Aaron across the head. 

"Idiot son, what are you doing to your boyfriend?!" Sharon sighed, shaking her head.

"Ow...what are you doing to your son?" Aaron pouted, while rubbing his head. "I'm sorry baby. and I wanted to surprise you." He cooed to me and took my hand. Then he licked the cut and sucked on my finger and I winced slightly.

"Ew! Aaron, that's unhygienic!" I stated and pulled my finger back.

"Yeah...and remember that there's other people here too..." Sebastian pointed out and then I noticed 4 pairs of eyes staring at us. How embarrassing.

"Here, rinse it under the tap and I'll get you a band-aid." Natalie smiled and got the first aid kit out. I rinse my finger under the tap and tapped it gently with a towel then I walked over to Natalie. She got out a band-aid and peel it off for me and wrapped it around the wound. "There all better." She smiled at me.

"Thank you mum." I smiled and realized what I said. Natalie had her hands covering her mouth and her eyes almost tearing up, I didn't know it meant that much to her...

"You actually called me mum..." She shivered.

I smiled at her before wrapping my arms around her. "Of course I did, your my dads lover after all, so you're my family too." I kissed her on the forehead quickly since I'm taller than her.