Chapter Nine

This chapter isn't going to be that interesting but it's just a whole chapter to Sebastian since he's been having such a hard time throughout the story so far. ~ENJOY~

~Sebastian~

"Sebastian, is diet coke O.K. with you?" Porsha asked, in the kitchen.

"Yeah, thank you." I replied. Right now I'm hanging out at Porsha's house, I didn't want to be in the house while Aaron was there so I just came out straight away. It's their first date today, so I didn't want any awkwardness between the three of us. Porsha comes back into the living room and hands me a glass of diet coke, then sits down next to me.

"Is everything O.K.?" She asked and I nodded, then she gave me the 'you can't fool me' look and I sighed.

"Aaron and Seth are dating..."

"WHAT?!" She yelled. "Since when?!"

"Er...since yesterday."

"Awww my poor Sebastian!" She cooed and gave me a tight hug. "Don't worry, there's someone out there for you. Someone better." I don't think there is...I want Seth. 

"Yeah...hope there is." I lied

"Let's forget about that right now! Let's watch some twilight to get our minds of it!" She suggested and I nodded in agreement. She went to shut all the curtains so the room was all dark then popped the film in and we lay back, relaxed, enjoying the film.

Oh poor you Jacob. I know exactly how you feel. The urge of wanting someone but you can't have them, and you can't do anything about it but to watch them. But hey at least you found your mate at the end...I don't even know if I will ever find mine.

"Why the hell is it so dark?!" Someone complained. We both turned our heads to the direction of the voice. Wow he's quite hot. 

"We're watching the film! Shush!" Porsha said. Then the boy switches on the lights, making Porsha groan. 

"I'm having friends over, go watch it in your room." He said. 

"Who's that?" I whispered to Porsha.

"Oh that's my big brother, Dominique. He goes to our school. Dominique, this is Sebastian." She introduced

"Sup. Hey..aren't you Seth's stepbrother?" He asked and I nodded.

"How did you know?" Porsha asked back.

"I see you wait for him all the time after soccer practice, and he told us that you were his stepbrother." He explained. "Anyway I'm having friends over, so go up to your room and watch it. You have a freaking 50 inch T.V." 

"Why can't you and your friends go to your room and hang out?! You have a 52 inch!" She argued. Wow...this family is rich...

"Just go! If you go I'll buy the dress you said you wanted." He sighed.

"Really?! Yaaay! Awww thank you Dom! I love you!" She cheered. Awww their sibling relationship is cute. "Sebastian do you mind if we go upstairs?" She asked.

"No it's fine" I smiled. She went to get the film while I held our drinks.

"Wait, we need snacks!" She decided and ran to the kitchen.

"So are you in the same year as Porsha?" Dominique asked.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"I heard you just came over to America from England? Judging by your accent..."

"Yeah, I came over for nearly 2 months now."

"So how do you like here?" He asked.

"Dominique! Stop scaring my friend!" Porsha demanded and Dominique rolled his eyes. "Com'on Sebastian, let's go upstairs." She said and I nodded then she walked towards the stairs.

"And Yes I like it very much here." I smiled at Dominique, who just launched himself onto the couch.

"Good." He turned his head and smiled.

I followed Porsha upstairs and then she the right, to her room. I walked in and it was massive.

"Are you a freaking trillionaire?!" I shouted a bit making her giggle. Wow...her family is even richer that Seth's family! And I thought Seth's family was a millionaire! This room is the size of our living room in England.

"No...my dad's a architecture and my mum's owns her own beauty product or something like that." 

"So you are a trillionaire." I stated.

"Psh! I wish." She sighed then took the drinks out of my hands and placed them on the coffee table in her room. "Let's finish the movie." She said and popped the movie into her T.V and I sat down on her couch

"America's so weird..." I said.

"Why?" She asked as she pressed play on the remote.

"Like the word you use. In England a eraser is called a rubber but here rubber means condom! And when I asked the boy next to me for a rubber he started laughing. Then he explained it to me that it meant a condom!" I pouted. I looked at Porsha and I could tell she was holding her laugh in. "Go ahead and laugh" I sighed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH~ OH MY GOD!" She burst out.

"Shut up..." 

"I'm sorry!" She continued to laugh. "o.k o.k o.k I'm calm..." She took a few deep breathes. "Let's just finish watching this." 

"Good idea." I agreed and we sat in silence, watching Twilight. I stayed at Porsha's until late at night so I didn't have to bump into Seth or Aaron. When I got home it was pretty late and only the light in the study room was on, so I walked in and saw my mum working. "Hey mum." I greeted and went o give her a hug.

"Well hello there sweety. Did you have fun at Porsha's?" She asked.

"Yeah, is Seth home?" I asked curiously and she shook her 'no'

"He's called me before and said that he'll be staying over at Aaron's tonight." She said. Seth's staying over at Aaron's...So I'm guessing they're going to do it right? "Sebastian, are you O.K?" She asked and I nodded my head. I love my mum, she's always been there for me. She's my hero.

"Actually...there is something..." I said.

"What is it?!" She said worriedly.

"I'm gay..." I admitted. I thought I should finally tell her. After everything she's done for me, I can't lie to her any more. Her expression is completely blank right now, I can't tell whether she's angry or sad or happy. "Mum?" I murmured.

"Sebastian, are you telling the truth?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Oh sweety! I'm so proud of you!" She cooed and gave me another hug.

"So you're not mad?" I asked and she just stared at me as if I've gone mental.

"Of course not! Why would I be?" She smiled and then the tears of happiness and relieve exposed itself. "To be honest, I kind of always knew you were gay, but I wanted you to tell me when you're ready."

"You knew?" I asked and she nodded.

"I mean, Sebastian have you seen yourself? No offence dear but sometimes I think it would of be weird if you weren't gay." She chuckled slightly.

"Wow...thanks mum..." I said sarcastically.

"You know I love you no matter what."

"Yeah I love you too." I smiled as she wiped away my tears. 

"So do you have anyone you liked?" She winked.

"Er...no..." I lied. I know that I said I won't lie to her any more but this one I must. I just can't tell her that I have a crush on your stepson. Imagine how she will react?! I just can't tell her, at least not now.

Sebastian finally came out to his mum :D Well that's one of his worries over and done with. Hope you guys liked it. Remember to vote and comment!