Chapter Thirteen

Soooooo Sorry for such a late update! >.< I'm truly sorry! Forgive me!

~Enjoy~

"It'll be Winter break starting next week, that's just 4 days away. So you all better work your socks off." The principal announced through the intercom. Yes! Finally it'll be winter break in four days and I can finally tell Sebastian! Whenever I've seen Sebastian lately, I had to avoid him because I know that I would just blurt it out, but I promised Aaron that we would tell him in the winter breaks. Just 4 more days!

The bell finally rang, telling all the students they can go home. But I have soccer practice, so boo hoo. Even though it's like freezing outside, coach still wants us to practice since we have a match after we come back from the holidays and we need all the practice we can get, for some of this is the last year in high school and we need to get scouted for a good college, hopefully a sports college.

I walked to my locker, putting all my unwanted books in. Then I saw Sebastian walking up to me. "Hey Seth." He greeted.

"Hey." I greeted as I close my locker. "Erm...can you go home with Porsha today? I have practice and well it's going to be cold. I don't want you to catch a cold."

"Yeah...yeah...sure." He replied and walked off without saying. Did I do something wrong?

I headed towards the locker room and bump into Aaron on the way there. "Hey Aaron...?" I began.

"Yeah? Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Somethings been bothering me lately. It's about Sebastian. For some reason, lately...he seems to be a bit upset. Did I do something wrong?" I said.

"No, you did nothing wrong. Maybe you're just wondering things because you're nervous of telling him about how you feel." He whispered the last bit.

"Yeah...maybe..."

~Sebastian~

" It'll be Winter break in 2 days. So you all better work your socks off."

"You heard the principal. You better work your socks off everyone!" Our Maths teacher, Miss Earl encouraged.

Just 2 more days until I have to spend 3 weeks alone with Seth. Since our parents decided to go away for the holidays, in place of their honeymoon. Just great. Lately Seth's been acting weird. He's been avoiding me I think. Did I do something wrong? Whenever I try to talk to him, he would look uncomfortable. Is he angry because I slept with Aaron? Or does he know about my feelings? Was I obvious about it when I'm with him? Ugh...my head...

"That will be all for today class, you may all go." Miss Earl announced, snapping me out of my thoughts. I cleared my desk up and walked out to my locker, waiting for Porsha.

"SEBASTIAN! MY BABY!" You hear her scream, as she runs towards me. Oh god. Can she be even more embarrassing? Then she runs up to me with her arms wide open and hugs me tight, rubbing her cheeks against me. Yep. She can be more embarrassing.

"Porsha...I love you and all. But please stop." I sighed.

"Fine." She huffed. "Shall we go get lunch?" She suggested and I nodded my head. 

We walked into the cafeteria and we waited in line to get some food. I wasn't very hungry so I just got a cookie and a bottle of water. We got our food and found a table to sit at.

"So are you excited for Christmas?" Porsha asked.

"Yeah a little bit." I replied.

"A little bit?! What do you mean a little bit?! Christmas is amazing!" She sounds offended.